Hot cousin's hot heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

somebody

Re: Hot cousin's hot heels

Post by somebody »

Jaydude69 wrote:Love the cute little toe prints in these beige Aldo's

Amazing cave :)
...::: I love the whipster of Her pantyhose when Her legs rubbing tohether and penetrate the noise of Her heels when they are tapping and scratching the ground, while She is walking :::...
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Amazing foot printed insoles.

Love to fill them with my hard cock.

They need full cum dried on them
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Awesome thread! Thanks for putting up the pictures of her underwear. She seems to have a great taste in heels too. Love the "snake skin"-ish pattern on them.
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

thanks for the great moment u share, man.i hope u take more videos of the shoes before, during and after u cum your cousin shoes/heels :) keep us update to your adventure with your cousin shoes. :)
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

Jaydude69 wrote:
Bigdrummerboy wrote:Those are some nice bras, anymore pics of her bra collection?
I'll take some more pics next time I'm by there. She has a lot more!

HEre's the rest of the update from last week. I borrowed a few pairs of her shoes and stopped by my step sisters place to have some fun with everything. I fucked the new aldo platform heels while smelling her dirty flats. They smell so good! When I was done blasting a load I spread it between both heels and all in the toe prints on the flats. There was a good layer of cum on everything :D

and Jaydude69 make more flood of cum to your cousin aldo black platform heels.
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

Here's some more of her nude Aldo's and some of her panties. She wears these fairly often to the office and they have amazing toe prints in them. Her foot smell is just awesome and not overpowering. I love to cum these every chance I get!

I have a ton of pictures still from the couple weeks she was away. I coated lots of her heels in a good layer of cum and made sure to fuck lots of hose and panties in the process. Keep the comments cumming and I'll show some more :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Love well worn shoes, especially hot office girl heels and boots......those Aldo's are 'ball achingly hot' Great work as always.
didem

Post by didem »

Please keep continuing this thread because it is just fantastic! Would love to smell those Aldo's and flats
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

She has a very exciting collection of heels and flats. She must be very hot. You must have a lot of pleasure to cum in those heels.
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Damn tose panties are sexy!