Hot cousin's hot heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

thieph

Re: Hot cousin's hot heels

Post by thieph »

If she ha a box of flats tucked away in her closet, sounds like you could find a nice little souvenir at the bottom of that box.
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

The time has finally "cum" ;)

Here's just a taste of what I found so far. Lots of pics coming soon... What do you guys wanna see done? I'll look for pantyhose as well!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

simple, lots of cum on lots of heels
Jcchs2

Post by Jcchs2 »

Let's see some cum on pantyhose and flats!
XOCAN

Post by XOCAN »

Nice!
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Flats, heels and used underwear!
Cute ankle socks are also welcome.
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

I've had quite a few opportunities with my cousins heels over the past few months but again haven't had time to post. Here's a little taste!

I was over during the summer visiting my cousin and a couple of us were going out to an event in the evening. She had to run out to pick up some friends across town and told me to just make myself at home while she was gone. I immediately went and grabbed a bunch of heels and flats to fuck and raided her dirty laundry. She normally wears flats and has such a great smell to her feet. They smell like sweat and sweet perfume. She had a pair of heels out by the door that I figured she would be wearing that night, so I took my chances and decided those were the ones I should cum. Sure enough when we were getting ready to leave she put those shoes on not an hour after I had cum in them. It wasn't a huge load but I spread it around a bit so it would dry fast. I'm sure it had to be a little stick still though! Her panties also smelled amazing!! I took a pair home with me too so I could add them to my collection!

What would you do with this hot collection?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

pics continued and one of her wearing the heels after!
shoelavin

Post by shoelavin »

What an update! Squeeze your cock in those tiny patent leather peeptoes! So hot!
Lovepump

Post by Lovepump »

the pic of her wearing the black heels is so hot :D