My Cousin JANE is out of town for a week

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: My Cousin JANE is out of town for a week

Post by Atlas »

Does she have any nice ankle boots or below the knee boots you could blow into?? Ya don't have to clean it up, just load and leave :)
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

Yep, this is true opportunity ! not fake ...

thanks for sharing I hope you will post more :twisted:

rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Lucky man.

She have hot pairs of white peep toes, black peep toes (louboutins?) lot of sexy mules.

Fuck them to.
hhlvr1

Post by hhlvr1 »

As always,so well done with her incredible shoe collection,would love to help you do her heels,she has excellent taste as she always has.great job,lucky man
Moonshield28

Post by Moonshield28 »

Awesome Shoe collection. A bit of everything to enjoy. Lucky guy!
cumshoes

Post by cumshoes »

Hey guys,

Jane's out of town this weekend again..she aked if I could drop by and feed her cat, no problem..I love it when she calls to ask for that...so today is rainy.. i woke up late but extremely horny...I was thinking about janes slutheels so I decided to go over her apt, dropped some food for the cat and do my usual snooping.

There was nothing in her hamper as she already did laundry before she left...so I went into her lingerie drawers, pulled out a black laced bra and also her yellow and white laced bra, those made me so horny just touching them...also went to her panty drawer and took out a black laced thong and a white laced thong to rub all over my Cock...

Went into her shoe section. And decided to play with her black leather peeptoes by calvin klein and also I felt like rubbing my Cock all over her charles david black pointytoe slingbacks.. the last time I saw her wear these were a family gathering..I was thinking about her wearing these sluttyheels and got instantly hard.

I Fucked the Shit out of her peeptoes ...they are nice and tight...then I kept jamming my cockhead into her slingbacks.. so so so great Fucking her heels when she's out of town
20150314_133554.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
animal cracker

Post by animal cracker »

Great pics man. You have great taste with how you set them up. I like seeing all their things together on display.
bentheel

Post by bentheel »

Nice heels
cumshoes

Post by cumshoes »

Just went over to Jane's apartment and Fucked her wedge sandals...she wears these out a lot..there's a lot of wear on them...got my Cock so hard I came so fast Fucking these slutheels hope you guys like them!
20150315_152928.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mwife49

Post by mwife49 »

Lucky you!!
I really wish to have the same chance with my new fiancee closet :twisted:
mwife49