Teal suede Mango heels in the office

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

seth277

Re: Teal suede Mango heels in the office

Post by seth277 »

Very sexy this black sandal's...
Great cum...
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

seth277 wrote:Very sexy this black sandal's...
Great cum...
Thanks seth277!
I did bump into the owner of those shoes at the staircase when I noticed some nice feet - a tall black lady in late 20s/early 30s. Not really my type, but she had on hot pink toenails, which really stood out against her dark skin and black sandals straps. Mmmm.
Sniffer_84

Post by Sniffer_84 »

Why the hell is your cum so clumpy and yellow?

Dude go see a doctor asap
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Great Heels, very nice
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

ZaraSandals wrote:There is a girl in the other team I have had my eye on. She is in her early 30s, mid-length wavy brown hair, and is always wearing some feminine outfit with a short skirt - and without fail, a neat pair of heels.
These teal Mango heels are her favourites, and every morning she drives me crazy when I walk past her desk and see her dangling and dipping in these beauties.
Winter is upon us, and one morning when I went to the communal cupboard to hang my coat, I spotted these beauties out of the corner of my eye.
Jones-0001.jpg
Conveniently, the gents' was right by the cupboard area, so without delay I sneaked out the sandals and dropped a very quick load onto the left shoe, before returning them to the cupboard. I didn't bother cleaning, knowing that the owner would not be wearing them for some time during the long cold winter.

I had no idea whom they belonged to. On further thought I seemed to recall hot Mango heels girl wearing some blue heels a couple of times in the summer. I am not sure these were the same ones (these were size 39 and the Mango heels were size 38), but just thinking about the possibility made me very horny again, and I found it hard to concentrate at work.

The missus was out with her girlfriends that evening, so the only solution was to take the shoes home with me for a proper session.
Jones-0002.jpg
Jones-0003.jpg
I imagined how casually elegant Mango girl would look wearing these; and that the front ankle straps were rather restricting and prudish, so she would probably wear both straps behind her foot as heel straps and dangle the heck out of them, and with that I give the right shoe what it deserved.
Jones-0004.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Nice spill of your load in them!!
Now they both have a nice coating of jizz for her soles to sweat into! :twisted:
heelboys101

Post by heelboys101 »

Last edited by heelboys101 on Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

I like this black sandals! thanks for sharing
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

The company is doing some renovation work over Christmas and has asked everyone to empty their lockers temporarily. Chances are some previously hidden heels will be 'liberated'... watch this space!
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

My team had to move to another floor in the block to accommodate a new team moving in. The floor where we are now is bigger, more open, with more people - not great for productivity, but I was also not disappointed by the increased likelihood of spotting hot heels.

On Monday morning, a tall and slender blonde girl (I guess early-mid 20s) came into the open office wearing a sleeveless white top, a short grey skirt and some black leather strappy sandals. The sandals were unusual looking and definitely hot, with a pointy closed toe and criss-cross spaghetti straps over the foot and ankle, and a 4" stiletto heel. I couldn't believe my eyes - our office environment wasn't so super-corporate that all the ladies dolled up and wore very high heels, and somehow her smart-casual look just blended in somehow but with a sexy edge. She looked not at all eccentric, just odd. I learned that she was the new girl starting in the team next-door to us.

The next few hours flew by as I enjoyed her strutting around the office, alongside a new girl from another team (also wearing 4" stilettos, black leather court shoes/pumps) on an induction tour. Somewhat amusing as our overweight and slightly nerdy looking facilities officer was puffing and talking to them about health and safety, I bet he was getting districted by the two hot girls in front of him.

What did blonde girl wear to work yesterday? White patent pointy-toe court shoes/pumps that had to be at least 5" high. By then I was fairly certain this lady very much knows what she is doing, she is hot and she knows the effect her feet and heels have on men (she is probably wild in bed too).

I guess the 5" heels were too much even for her, as after lunch I saw she had changed into flat white sneakers, that she kept on all afternoon. I didn't see anything under her desk so she may have either stored the heels in her handbag or locker.

Looking forward to work... :)