How old were you when you first came in a shoe?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Thefooter

Re: How old were you when you first came in a shoe?

Post by Thefooter »

MadAboutShoes(2) wrote:Hey footer, I enjoyed reading your post.
Thanks buddy, all true.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I've started with my grandmother and aunts heels every since I can remember. They both wore wedge mules everywhere including daily in the house. I would say I was 7-8 I guess. I didn't realize I could use them to rub on until I was about 10. The first heel I did cum in was my buddy's moms. I was 13 and they went on vacation. She worked at mcalpins which was like Dillard's. She wore heels and nylons everyday. God they were great. Then I started cumming in my grandmothers and aunts daily since that's where I was during my parents long work days. When I was 25 I actually asked my aunt if it was ok and I told her what I've been doing since I was young. I was floored when she said it was ok and she would start wearing them trading with me every week. Unfortunately she passed away but my craving continued. 5 years ago and got caught busting my mother in laws shoes and heels by her. I wanted her to know so I was leaving them in the spare bedroom instead of putting them back in her closet. Talk about scared but she was also willing to allow this. She's in her 70's and doesn't wear heels as much but when she does, she'll leave them in the spare room for me and wears flats majority of the time which she leaves for me also. I'm telling you, I don't clean any of the cum out and she wears them. Her pix are posted on my xhamster account (http://xhamster.com/user/Mils-heels)
shoefucker74

Post by shoefucker74 »

I was 14, my sexy aunt had a pair of well worn sandals with the best toe prints and she always had her worn pantyhose everywhere so that was a bonus. I would stick my cock into the toe part of the sandal after i licked the salty leather sweat for the to prints that would get me hard right off just the taste of her sandals. Then i would smell the foot part of her pantyhose and suck all the foot sweat and leather scent out of the stockings and i felt like i was in euphoria then id cum hard into her sandal and it was so awesome.
kirakl

Post by kirakl »

18 years old
robbiejogger

Post by robbiejogger »

I think i Was 10-12, i got some new runningshoes Grey bagheeras that i loved so much. Feeling me so cool and makes me horny When i wearing them... After that i always look at sneakers on People and mine and my bros runningshoes gets my sextoys and still it is... 😉
rush440

Post by rush440 »

18... it was during a grad party that I attended!
doper

Post by doper »

Around 13 .. and of course it was with moms heels.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
thatman1

Post by thatman1 »

I started around 12-13 years old. I would manage to get access to my friend's mom’s closet and be able to get access to her heels and I’d jerk off while smelling them and the other one one my cock. Soon after I’d experiment with some peep toes and strappy heels that belonged to her and some lotion and I’d fuck those heels. After that anytime I could get ahold of heels I’d make sure to fuck them and drop a load in them.
Redfusion858

Post by Redfusion858 »

Around 11 years old. Mom used to taker her heels and stockings off when she got home from work and leave them in the living room. For some reason I used to get a tingle when watching her take them off then one day I went in for a closer look and the smell of her heels and stockings were devine. Been hooked on heels of hosery ever since
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

I was 6 or 7, with my mom's heels, then 11-12 with my SIL's heels, she was HOT, and I fucked her heels all the way into my 20's....my way of fucking was one on my cock and the other in my ass