How old were you when you first came in a shoe?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Re: How old were you when you first came in a shoe?

Post by 001 »

Not sure exactly how or why, I think it was that my mother used to take her shoes off if I was naughty as a child and hit my behind with it. She wore normal pumps, nothing overly high, just normal. Other than this I can recall an incident where the rubbish was being collected from our street when I was very young. One of our neighbours had thrown away a pair of her old pumps. Back in those days the dustcarts, (Garbage trucks/lorries.) rather than having one big ram used to have a series of prongs almost like a big fork and this is what dragged the rubbish back into the main body of the dustcart. Anyway one of her pumps somehow became caught on one of the fork prongs where the toe box had slipped over the end of the prong and so her little pump was being constantly moved up and down being pressed into the rubbish over and over. It was as if the shoe was litterally being humped by the dustcarts crushing mechanism.

As well as these two things or maybe because of them I also had an interest in my own shoes and my mothers pumps and would get excited by them from a very young age although I was not really sure why. I think thngs just developed from there really.
alvinmullen

Post by alvinmullen »

I was 13 years old. My best friends mom wore high heels and so did his sister who was about 4 years older than us. I was in his house one day and I told him I needed to go upstairs to use the bathroom. Neither his mother nor his sister were at home. Once upstairs I felt the unbelievable thrill of anticipation and risk running through my entire body. I quietly went into the master bedroom and opened the sliding closet door. There they were stacked on the closet shelves. Boxes and boxes of shoe...all labelled...."Black pumps", "tan ankle strap" etc etc. I had seen his mother wearing this one pair of 4" black stilettos that really turned me on. I hope they were there that day. I opened the first box marked "black pumps" and wow..there they were. Neatly placed in the box. I even remember the brand name "Bakers" and the size 7.5. I was scared to death but I could not resist. Took them out...down onto the floor. I laid in front of them.....kissed them...smelled them....looked at them from every angle. Came in about 30 seconds and quickly put them back...went to the bathroom...flushed the toilet and went downstairs. I had many more episodes like that...must have done 10 different pairs of her shoes plus about 3 that were in his sisters bedroom.
carcomp59

Post by carcomp59 »

I was like 7 or 8. My sister had a pair of black patent leather go-go boots. She had really stinky feet which I thought were disgusting at the time, but the shiny black patent drove me crazy, so any chance I could I masturbated with them. When she moved out, I moved on to my mother's heels and boots. Like my sister, my mother was a patent leather whore so I used her shoes and boots all the time. By this time, I became a lover of foot odor and my mother had stinky feet too which added to the experience. I never, ever cleaned up and I know on more than one occasion my mother had the what the hell look on her face when she foot her heels or boots on. I remember she had gone out to lunch with some church ladies wearing a pair of boots, while she was gone I used her gray patent heels and blew my load in them. She had gotten home and changed from her boots to her gray heels. Considering she never wore any type of hose, she had to feel the cum in the heels. I was scared shitless.
Last edited by carcomp59 on Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

I was 11, first played with my mother's cork platform wedges. They were about 5", first time I came. I already felt attracted by clogs, but, I had not any access to them. Then, I never stopped :twisted:
carcomp59

Post by carcomp59 »

drmgero wrote:I was 11, first played with my mother's cork platform wedges. They were about 5", first time I came. I already felt attracted by clogs, but, I had not any access to them. Then, I never stopped :twisted:
I too have never stopped. It's almost as if it's an addiction.
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

@Carcomp59 great stories about your mom's and sister's boots and heels!! I did the same thing with my sister's booties. She had some black leather ones, and i fucked them one night while staying the night at her house. She lived on the other side of the city, and i was over at her house using her brand new PC. It was late at night, and i didn't wanna travel all that way to get home, so i just stayed there for the night. She slept in the livingroom on the couch, and i slept in her room. While i was in there, with the door closed, i snooped in her closet and found those hot booties! I masturbated wth them for maybe an hour. Looking back in hindsight, after fucking them and cumming in them, i don't think i cleaned my spooge out of them. I did the same to several of her purses over the years, too. She also had a collectible doll that i wanted to molest, and one night, again, staying the night at her house, i slept in the livingroom while she was in her bedroom. I always wanted to molest that doll, and i got my chance that night. The curio cabinet she had it in had a magnetic latch on it. It was so intense as i went to take the doll out of the cabinet. The door didn't wanna open very easily. I was afraid she would hear the sound of the magnetic latch on the door separating from the magnetic latch on the cabinet, which always caused the door to shake. Anyway, i managed to somehow open the door without too much noise as i held the door while i pulled it open, which lessened the shaking of the door. So i pulled the doll out, got undressed, and put it on my cock. A few minutes later, i shot a load up it's dress!! I cleaned that doll up before i put it back, but wouldn't you know it. i got horny for it AGAIN, so i went through the process of taking it out of the cabinet again, and spooging it. It was a blast!! Those go-go boots that your sister owned. If they looked anything like the photo you included, they looked HOT!!!!!
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

@alvinmullen That's awesome!!!! It's a feeling that you love, and hate, at the same time. You sneak into someone's room, and go to molest the boots, shoes, dolls, inflatables, whatever. I had that feeling, my heart would pound, and i would be nervous, because if i got caught, i'd have a lot of explaining to do! I can't tell you how many times i've had that feeling, but when you succeed at what you're ultimate goal is, you feel so great. My goal was to, so many times, masturbate with something that someone else owned. There was one time when i didn't wanna following through with it, but i was so tempted. I love fucking inflatables. My nephew was only 1 year old, and he had a blues clues inflatable chair here at my house. My mom used to live here, too, and she would babysit him. The chair was hot! I wanted to get on it and hump it till i shot a load on it! I just was scared i'd put a hole in it somehow. There were so many times i coulda came home from work, and taken it into my room, and rocked that chair with sexual intensity, but i didn't. I was nervous anytime i was alone with that chair!
jackoffj

Post by jackoffj »

Well , I was about 13 r 14 years old , my ex SiL shoes was the thing .. she had a pair of low heels black close toe (sweet ) to a hard dick .. I'll go to the closet pull my dick out and shove it in till I hit the toe part , and ill hump hump and hump.. the fill of my head hitting the close toe was nice, and then I'll cum like crazy in her shoe .. those was the good old days ..
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

ihumpherpurse wrote:@alvinmullen That's awesome!!!! It's a feeling that you love, and hate, at the same time. You sneak into someone's room, and go to molest the boots, shoes, dolls, inflatables, whatever. I had that feeling, my heart would pound, and i would be nervous, because if i got caught, i'd have a lot of explaining to do! I can't tell you how many times i've had that feeling, but when you succeed at what you're ultimate goal is, you feel so great. My goal was to, so many times, masturbate with something that someone else owned. There was one time when i didn't wanna following through with it, but i was so tempted. I love fucking inflatables. My nephew was only 1 year old, and he had a blues clues inflatable chair here at my house. My mom used to live here, too, and she would babysit him. The chair was hot! I wanted to get on it and hump it till i shot a load on it! I just was scared i'd put a hole in it somehow. There were so many times i coulda came home from work, and taken it into my room, and rocked that chair with sexual intensity, but i didn't. I was nervous anytime i was alone with that chair!
a one year olds inflatable chair?!? Get a grip man!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

ihumpherpurse wrote:@alvinmullen That's awesome!!!! It's a feeling that you love, and hate, at the same time. You sneak into someone's room, and go to molest the boots, shoes, dolls, inflatables, whatever. I had that feeling, my heart would pound, and i would be nervous, because if i got caught, i'd have a lot of explaining to do! I can't tell you how many times i've had that feeling, but when you succeed at what you're ultimate goal is, you feel so great. My goal was to, so many times, masturbate with something that someone else owned. There was one time when i didn't wanna following through with it, but i was so tempted. I love fucking inflatables. My nephew was only 1 year old, and he had a blues clues inflatable chair here at my house. My mom used to live here, too, and she would babysit him. The chair was hot! I wanted to get on it and hump it till i shot a load on it! I just was scared i'd put a hole in it somehow. There were so many times i coulda came home from work, and taken it into my room, and rocked that chair with sexual intensity, but i didn't. I was nervous anytime i was alone with that chair!
a one year olds inflatable chair?!? Get a grip man!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner