How old were you when you first came in a shoe?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Botas_altas1

Re: ¿Cuántos años tenías cuando entraste por primera vez en un zapato?

Post by Botas_altas1 »

I would have been 5 or 6 years old when I fucked some leather slippers for being at home, from a friend's mother. They called my attention in a special way when I saw her with them. I don't know what feeling it was but I wanted to have them on my dick. I remember going to look for him at his house and there was no one but they had left the door open. I entered her bathroom and there they were ready for me to enjoy. I didn't think about it, I lay down on the floor and put one of the leather slippers between my legs and my cock, and just like that, rubbing my legs, I managed to satisfy myself. I don't remember if I came, I suppose that at that age I wouldn't expel anything, but I do remember the pleasure that fucking them gave me. Since my father fixed shoes, I managed to fuck his clients' shoes when I was alone. I mainly liked boots, clogs and mules. I had a lot of satisfaction until my father stopped working. From then on I had to go to the trash to look for my fetishes. It was inconvenient but in exchange, what I got I kept, not like when the client took them. Much later, I started buying used women's shoes online and I continue to do so, expanding my collection when I find a shoe or boot that excites me. If anyone has something they want to sell or trade with me, we might look into that possibility. I have a collection of more than 300 pairs, including boots, mules, sandals and some court shoes. I live in Spain, if you want to contact me, send a private message.
Berry1981

Re: How old were you when you first came in a shoe?

Post by Berry1981 »

I
Last edited by Berry1981 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
manu_septim

Post by manu_septim »

I was 13 years old when I came in a shoe. Every year during summer vacations I was sent to my aunt's house to spend a few days with my cousins. My aunt had lots of shoe in her closet and I was always curious about what shoes she had.

On day I was home alone because my aunt took my cousins for a doctors appointment, I woke up and saw the note. I didn't doubt, not a second to get into that closet and take her shoes. She had lots of pumps, stilettos, wedges but I fell in love with one pair of brown flat sandals and I could smell all her feet and it was like a punch to my brain, I instantly got a hard-on and put my dick between the straps and rubbed hard while smelling the left sandal. After that I took other heels and put my dick inside all of them. Since then I have came in lots of shoes.
Berry1981

Post by Berry1981 »

I was 13/14 years old. I can’t remember if it was the smell of my sneakers or the shape that turned me on, maybe both. Nike air max 94 triax those are my first sneaker I took the insole out and my dick in left the cum in there and put the insole back in. Worn them to school the next day…
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

Berry1981 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:58 pm I was 13/14 years old. I can’t remember if it was the smell of my sneakers or the shape that turned me on, maybe both. Nike air max 94 triax those are my first sneaker I took the insole out and my dick in left the cum in there and put the insole back in. Worn them to school the next day…
Sounds amazing buddy. I remember fucking my buddy's superstars many years ago
Borab

Post by Borab »

Around 13-14 y old, I was at my friend house, his mom come from work and took shoes off, she was wearing ten-brown nylons , omg, I was instantly super hard. Next few days I was masturbating like crazy to this image of her nylon feet. And than one day at my friend house he went outside, and left me alone for few min. I grab those heels, smell was amazing, exicment gone through the roof, I slid my dick in, and it felt like haven, I think I stroke 2-3 times and start cumming , it was best orgasm in my life. This was 30 years ago, I was hooked for life.
sgheelscummer

Post by sgheelscummer »

Must of been around 12
talha12345

Post by talha12345 »

I probably on my cousin's sexy little feet when I was 15 or 16 he had a size 36 dirty airforce when they came to us his ballet socks and little fingers drove me crazy I didn't hesitate to go and touch his feet and he didn't react to me after stroking his feet in stockings I shoved my hard into the airforces that stood in the door and left a solid load on the deepest part of him it was so fun to see him wearing those shoes afterwards it was still a pleasure to see him wear those shoes still plenty with his feet I probably on my cousin's sexy little feet when I was 15 or 16 years old she had a size 36 dirty airforce when they came to us her ballet flats and her little fingers drove me crazy I didn't hesitate to go and touch her feet and she didn't react to me either, after stroking her feet in daddy stockings, I shoved my hard into the airforces that stood in the door and left a solid load on her deepest part and it was a pleasure to see her put those shoes on afterwards