Perks of working in a gym (Update)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heyheyhey55555

Re: Perks of working in a gym (Update)

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Yeah please post the converse pics I didn't get to see them
Lust_for_shoes

Post by Lust_for_shoes »

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Lust_for_shoes on Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Misery

Post by Misery »

Lust_for_shoes wrote:
heyheyhey55555 wrote:Yeah please post the converse pics I didn't get to see them
cosmogramma wrote:Post the converse photos again
Misery wrote:
Lust_for_shoes wrote:Hi fellow shoe friends....

So I've been on FB and searched for a few of the girls who's shoes i have blasted so feel free to go back through the pics and I'll update a few with their respective owners... Thank you for the request misery
Misery wrote:nice bro, any chance you can try to get a few sneek pictures of the girls
As for today.... wow! Another stunner!

I almost did not get to have a chance with this girls shoes as the female changing rooms were constantly busy and this girl was almost at the end of her training session. Luckily i saw a break and took it... These were suede on the outside and for some reason only the right shoe had beautiful strong foot smell.... The other just synthetic shoe smell.. Some days i really love my job
im really interested in the girl with the converse :)
Sorry everyone. Converse pics are gone, I got scared off by someone who knew the girl and since her BF is a cop , not a good idea to keep them in here
what happened? how did they find out
jcarl

Post by jcarl »

Updates?