Perks of working in a gym (Update)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Lust_for_shoes

Perks of working in a gym (Update)

Post by Lust_for_shoes »

:shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Lust_for_shoes on Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
freebird

Re: Perks of working in a gym

Post by freebird »

Oh Man, I want your job!
heelguy1985

Post by heelguy1985 »

Wow. This has a chance to be a epic topic! Im looking forward to more posts! Try to find some flats to blast! I see chicks always wearing flats walking into the gym then changing into sneakers
Dickinflats

Post by Dickinflats »

Oh man that would be great to find some nice freshly worked out sneakers with socks. Lots of hotties at the gym and I want all of their feet on my cock!
hot400heels

Post by hot400heels »

Wow, amazing post. You ever see any pantyhose or tights laying around? Would luv to see you doing a pair of pantyhose and shoes.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Nice quick blast there in her tiny sexy sandal.Such cute tiny little feet she must have!
Exactely what others are saying here. Hope this turns into an epic thread with lotsa opportunities and pics of them.
Lust_for_shoes

Post by Lust_for_shoes »

hot400heels wrote:Wow, amazing post. You ever see any pantyhose or tights laying around? Would luv to see you doing a pair of pantyhose and shoes.

Yes i do
Last edited by Lust_for_shoes on Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lust_for_shoes

Post by Lust_for_shoes »

Dickinflats wrote:Oh man that would be great to find some nice freshly worked out sneakers with socks. Lots of hotties at the gym and I want all of their feet on my cock!

I don't think I'll get the chance to blast sneakers as they are usually wearing them on the gym floor but you never know....
jcarl

Post by jcarl »

please man, blast some socks of this girls or their sneakers! Will be awesome
Lust_for_shoes

Re: Perks of working in a gym (Update)

Post by Lust_for_shoes »

:-)
Last edited by Lust_for_shoes on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.