Co-worker's Flats!!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

footnheels

Co-worker's Flats!!

Post by footnheels »

For months i've been trying to find an excuse to be at the office when no one was around and FINALLY i was able to get volunteered for a project that allowed to stay after hours. We have this ridiculously hot secretary who goes to school around here too, just is here for some extra money. She's just a petite little girl, doesn't overdress or look like a slut because she knows she can pull it off but also not too conservative. Never usually wears heels which is sad, but me, i'm a flats guy anyway. She has about 3-4 pairs that she wears, and god i want them so bad. She's caught me "shoe-watching" every now and then. I'm not sure if she picks up on it or not, she just smiles politely and looks down, i guess trying to figure out what i'm looking at. She's got to know. Anyways, well luck was on my side this fine evening when i was able to finally get a few nights here alone. She happened to leave these amazing flats here. I've had my fair share of shoes, but wow, these have to be my lifetime favorite now. So smooth on the inside, perfect to just slide in and feel the warmth 8)
I blasted a pretty decent load inside them in the toe area, and just left them like that :) Hopefully they'll be dry by morning. Enjoy! :) I'll try to get a pic of her too, maybe even while wearing them!
shoe resize.jpg
cum resize.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lover of all the heels, flats, toms, etc.
heeljoblover2000

Re: Co-worker's Flats!!

Post by heeljoblover2000 »

Congrats man. I know it must have felt great. Always a great feeling nabbing some long anticipated shoes.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

How did those beauties smell?
footnheels

Post by footnheels »

Newfootlover wrote:How did those beauties smell?
Man you have no idea. I wish everyone here could have a whiff. Instaboner.
Lover of all the heels, flats, toms, etc.
mos mos

Post by mos mos »

Thank youuuu. Cant wait for her pic..
stiletto-hunter

Post by stiletto-hunter »

Excellent!
Richie

Post by Richie »

Wow, brilliant! Really love these flats. Just the look of them really turns me on
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
XOCAN

Post by XOCAN »

I'm not that much into flats but those are a pretty sexy pair
skulshoe

Post by skulshoe »

Omg they are so sexy, perfect flats for a good fucking... We need more pics and maybe a video of them getting fucked, would also love to see a pic of the girl they belong to :)
mario420mario

Post by mario420mario »

pic of her were them pls