Cumming sexy aldo heels for forum members wife

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Plowboy535

Re: Cumming sexy aldo heels for forum members wife

Post by Plowboy535 »

whoa that is a great job of covering those heels i cant wait to see his wife play with them and wear them very hot
denaka50

Post by denaka50 »

You should fill a condom with cum and send it with the shoes and I'll make her pour it in the shoe and drink it then ill stuff the condom in her mouth
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Hello Denaka50
You have been so quiet :(
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

So these are finally ready to go out! I was away on vacation and hadn't cum in about 5 days. When I got home I had a huge load to release and had got a note from Denaka letting me know they're ready for some action with the heels! I gave them a massive cum shot! It was so big I was able to pour it out the peep toe in to the other shoe and fill the both. I wiped my dick on the suede outsides and put them back in the box. It took forever to dry and left a huge mess. When she slips these shoes on her feet are going to stick right to the bottom!! Can't wait to see her wear these slut heels :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

Jaydude69 wrote:So these are finally ready to go out! I was away on vacation and hadn't cum in about 5 days. When I got home I had a huge load to release and had got a note from Denaka letting me know they're ready for some action with the heels! I gave them a massive cum shot! It was so big I was able to pour it out the peep toe in to the other shoe and fill the both. I wiped my dick on the suede outsides and put them back in the box. It took forever to dry and left a huge mess. When she slips these shoes on her feet are going to stick right to the bottom!! Can't wait to see her wear these slut heels :twisted:
nice job, those heels are fucking sexy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heelsandfeet101

Post by heelsandfeet101 »

Hi what happend ??
THC1138

Post by THC1138 »

looking forward to seeing the results!
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Your friend wife going use these hot heels again?

More cum on them, please.