Cumming sexy aldo heels for forum members wife

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Jaydude69

Cumming sexy aldo heels for forum members wife

Post by Jaydude69 »

So I've been in contact with one of the forum members here who was looking to have his wife's shoes cummed. She has tons of hot heels but I wanted to get a brand new sexy pair to destroy with my cum before sending out. I picked this hot pair of sky high aldo platform heels with a peep toe and just received them this morning! They are 6 1/2 inch heels with a platform and are so sexy! When I got the heels it looked like they had been tried on a few times as I could notice toe prints on the shoe. They're suede on the outside so they'll show the cum really nice!! I can't wait to get home from work today so I can start loading up these sexy heels! More pics to cum tonight ;) how many loads should I give them before sending them out?? Thanks to Denaka and his wife. Can't wait to see her in these shoes!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heels_cummer2000

Re: Cumming sexy aldo heels for forum members wife

Post by heels_cummer2000 »

love those sexy aldo heels, looking forward to seeing your work. thx
Ralf82

Post by Ralf82 »

nice shoes! Hope to see some pics while you give them the right treatment
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

Those are really hot.

You should cum them at least 10 times minimum. Give them a nice thick sticky layer of cum all over the insole so when she does wear them and then takes them off it'll leave a nice foot imprint.
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

OH yes! please load them inside as much as possible.. especialy let that suede open toe part to soak cum
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

Here are some of the pics of the progress so far. I've cummed them 3 times now and put them back in the box to dry! The suede really shows a lot of the cum on the outside and they feel so good to fuck. I can't wait to send these out for her to wear! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

yeeeeeeyy! keep going :twisted: :twisted: lubricate that sexy aldos for her slutty not nowing feets.
seth277

Post by seth277 »

This situation is very hot. Cum on shoes that will be used by the owner. This heel is very sensual. And yet ... suede Cum on it ... not in ...
xesnasus

Post by xesnasus »

Oh my god. Can I have a play with these as well.

Would love to cum all over these while her feet are inside covered in sheer black nylon.
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

Here's another few of a load I gave them last night. I jerked off to the pictures of her sucking on the heel of her sexy leopard print pumps and blew a nice load in the heels I'm going to be sending her soon. The link to their post is below and it has a lot of hot pics! I'm going to give them another nice load now and grab some shots to show the progress.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=45648