Wifes high heel collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoe blaster

Re: Wifes high heel collection

Post by Shoe blaster »

Hi everyone away for work at the moment, but I will be cumming her tony bianco suede high heels in a couple of days time! :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Dude please please please, get your wife to wear those Mary jane heels & cum her feet while wearing them! They are fucking hot heels! Does she know you cum in her heels???
Shoe blaster

Post by Shoe blaster »

Atlas wrote:Dude please please please, get your wife to wear those Mary jane heels & cum her feet while wearing them! They are fucking hot heels! Does she know you cum in her heels???
Yeah ok it seems like the mary Janes are a popular choice....

Yeah she knows I cum all of her shoes, she even goes as far as wearing heels of her cousins/friends and let's me cum all over them! She doesn't necessarily like it, but she knows how to keep me happy lol.
exon

Post by exon »

Please show us all of her stilettos :D
Shoe blaster

Post by Shoe blaster »

Hey everyone! Don't worry there will be some more Mary Jane action in the future, but I thought I'd have some fun with her Corelli heels while she was out today!

Enjoy!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Nice work! This is gonna be a great thread. Very sexy shoes to be cumming and great pics! :D
Shoe blaster

Post by Shoe blaster »

floplove wrote:Nice work! This is gonna be a great thread. Very sexy shoes to be cumming and great pics! :D
Thanks floplove, I reckon I will keep on surprising you guys with a different pair every now and then! She has so many it will take me forever to lay some cum on all of them!
And I will get some cumshots of the shoes while she is wearing them, I've just gotta wait for the right time lol
Shoe blaster

Post by Shoe blaster »

Hi everyone, sorry it has taken so long for an update.
I love this cute pair of Novo heels. They were given to my wife by a friend of hers, as her friend was moving away, and was trying to limit how much stuff she was taking! My wife often wears these heels during sex, as she knows how much I get off when she lets me cum other girls heels while she is wearing them!
They are sexy as fuck! And as you can see, this isn't the first time I've cummed these shoes :P they have quite visible cum stains on them, and although it's hard to see in the photos, the ruffled bit is crusty as fuck from too many loads!

Enjoy...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cumcrush

Post by cumcrush »

Great work on some sweet heels!
Thanks!!
Toes in hose on my nose when I die.
ilikeshoesnboots

Post by ilikeshoesnboots »

Nice work mate, can't wait to see more