Check out what I got * Updated July 2nd 2015*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slingbackshoes

Re: Check out what I got * Updated part 3*

Post by Slingbackshoes »

Very nice heels, I'd love to wear them. white rich sticky cum even if much as usual...you could do better :D
konz

Post by konz »

donekz wrote:Nice! But still waiting for those dark red pumps covered with cum :)

Sorry i overlooked that. Which ones to be exact?
floplove wrote:Great new session! Those look real comfy ...or is it cumfy! :lol:
They were real comfy! Really enjoyed fucking them :twisted:
platformcumm wrote:I don't know why you don't make movies. Simply amazing pics.
Thanks bro 8) But honestly i dont even know where to start or how to post movies and whatsnot :| maybe you can help me.
drmgero wrote:Thumbs up for the booties! Please, more!
More to come soon
Slingbackshoes wrote:Very nice heels, I'd love to wear them. white rich sticky cum even if much as usual...you could do better :D
Thanks, would try to save a bigger load next time. But you know i cant leave out the female. She wants her pleasure too :D
konz

Post by konz »

donekz wrote:Nice! But still waiting for those dark red pumps covered with cum :)
There ya go buddy 8) damn they felt good inside!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

Good load!
konz

Post by konz »

Taking a look into the future :arrow: and i see these pairs in my possession soon... ideas already in my head :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Kjhgd
Last edited by platformcumm on Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
konz

Post by konz »

I know me and you have very similar taste in heels. We love our platforms and open toes 8)
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

You are so lucky. How are you getting so many stripper heels. I don't think I'd leave my room and become a recluse if I had so many like you and knowing how they usually smell.

J/k, still gotta go to the gym and lift, but if I came in there smelling like those worn heels oh well.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

ko
Last edited by platformcumm on Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Great photos.

Lot of cum inside them.
Nice to see you fucking my wife shoes.

Tanks