What are these called?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heihei

Re: What are these called?

Post by heihei »

Dunno but they are offing sexy.

Think I bought a few pairs of your ex's shoes off ebay a long time ago - they are offing sexy too!
financeaudigy

Post by financeaudigy »

Try searching for shankless wedge or shankless heels.
nesmike

Post by nesmike »

Love these and can imagine how exciting a shoejob would be with these:

https://videolike.org/channel/UCC_sQiPqfpv8clmyoLC8BHQ

Incredibly sexy feet and heels with great camera angles:

nesmike

Post by nesmike »

stillettoshell66 wrote:I got them for the ex but want to buy more but can't find them anywhere
Try here:

http://www.shoes4stars.com/products/bri ... shoes.html

And for the link, we can expect pics of your lady wearing them. :wink:
Miss High Heels

Post by Miss High Heels »

nesmike wrote:Love these and can imagine how exciting a shoejob would be with these:
Incredibly sexy feet and heels with great camera angles:
Eheh, thank you :-) Those are my feet :-)

Hello everyone, hope I'm not double posting (I'm having some issues with posting)! We noticed an increase in the traffic to our videos and though to check what the website was about :-) And wow, I'm afraid my husband now has a new favourite website :-D
Also, he thanks you for the nice words about the camera angles, it required a bit of inventive on his side to shoot without being caught by people passing by :-)

By the way, this shoes can be found by looking for "Shankless heels", as already stated. There are a couple of websites in the USA that sells those, in case anyone is interested I can tell you what (or is it acceptable in the forum?). There was a shop in Miami who used to sell those in various colours, but I'm afraid it has closed down since. :-(

In case you guys would like to see more, maybe my husband and I can arrange something. :-)
Last edited by Miss High Heels on Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

Nostromoman wrote:They're called "I don't know how to make a stylish shoe but I have to think of a different design so why not something silly" shoes.
LOL - agreed, but to each his own.
Foofster

Post by Foofster »

Those YouTube videos were awesome. Love them heels she has on and sexy feet too. I've got to find me a pair now.
Fool For Heels!
tamancoreef

Post by tamancoreef »

It can also be called It shankless heels i guess
suedej

Post by suedej »

odd
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!