Seduced by Bernardo Thong Sandals

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Retifist

Seduced by Bernardo Thong Sandals

Post by Retifist »

A couple of summers ago, a friend of my wife visited us for a few days. She is very attractive, in her late thirties and has a penchant for nice footwear. When she and my wife were out one afternoon, I passed by the guest room and noticed the pair of Bernardo "Miami" thong sandals she had worn earlier in the day. These sandals have always been amongst my favorites as they are well-made and the foot rests seductively on them. I couldn't resist and went in the room and picked them up. They were rather new and I rubbed the soft insole leather against my face and was immediately aroused. So I did what any respectable shoe lover would do and had my way with them. Within just a few strokes my emission spread ecstatically onto the sandal.
Bern_Miami.JPG
I didn't see her again until this past summer when she visited again. I only saw her briefly as I had to leave on a trip but noticed the evening she arrived that she was wearing yet another pair of Bernardo sandals called the "Matrix". I wished I could have stayed to give those some attention but it was not to be; however the story does not end there. Earlier today, I was looking for something and opened a closet that I rarely have need to search as it is a catch all for things that my wife uses to store things temporarily. As I looked down on the floor in a mess of other items I couldn't believe my eyes; there were our guest's Bernardo thongs, apparently forgotten from her visit this summer. My wife was not at home, although I certainly would not have inquired as my wish is that they will remain.
BERN_MATRIX_01A.JPG
Being alone, I grabbed them and took them to a place where I could let pleasure and gratification flow. Here they are ready for action.
BERN_MATRIX_02A.JPG
And a couple of views after the action was over.
BERN_MATRIX_06A.JPG
BERN_MATRIX_07A.JPG
After a thorough cleaning they went back in the closet where, hopefully, they will remain so that I can pay them many more visits.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ilikeshoes21

Re: Seduced by Bernardo Thong Sandals

Post by Ilikeshoes21 »

Nicely done, such luck.
Tizzoeluver

Post by Tizzoeluver »

Nice :) worth every drop!
I would love to fuck her feet :D Priceless expression too!

Attack Of The Sexy Red Toes
floplove

Post by floplove »

What good fortune for you!! Love the pics!
Im wondering if you have managed your cock through the hole and done any fucking of them?
Why don't you just stash them away for your personal pleasure? Do you think your wife knows they are there?...or better yet ...maybe her friend left them for you , if you let on about your feet desires to your wife or her and they talk.
JADSALEM

Post by JADSALEM »

amazing any pic of her please?
forest4422

Post by forest4422 »

What a great post !! Bernardos are breathtaking sandals to fuck. I found a pair of white Miami's under a secretaries desk after work, and as I had the office to myself took full advantage of them. I held the right one down on the desk and fucked it through the straps at the front. The leather was so smooth and soft that I started to cum after about eight or nine strokes, so I turned the sandal round and let the leather take the cum while I caressed it under my cock. I managed to get a pic on my phone.
I really envy you those Matrix. I bet they were fantastic. Thanks for the post
forest4422

Post by forest4422 »

By the way, If there is any chance of seeing those sexy matrix sandals being fucked again , it would be so cool. Thanks.
XOCAN

Post by XOCAN »

very hot pair!
Retifist

Post by Retifist »

forest4422 wrote:What a great post !! Bernardos are breathtaking sandals to fuck. I found a pair of white Miami's under a secretaries desk after work, and as I had the office to myself took full advantage of them. I held the right one down on the desk and fucked it through the straps at the front. The leather was so smooth and soft that I started to cum after about eight or nine strokes, so I turned the sandal round and let the leather take the cum while I caressed it under my cock. I managed to get a pic on my phone.
I really envy you those Matrix. I bet they were fantastic. Thanks for the post
What a beautiful job on those "Miami" Bernardos. You don't see Bernardos all that often so you are very fortunate to find them being worn regularly by someone. It seems that they appeal only to certain women, usually preppy and quite attractive has been my experience. I hope you have the opportunity to enjoy them many more times. That pair of "Matrix" that I stumbled upon seems to have disappeared. I am not sure if they went back to their owner or have just been moved. If they reappear, you can bet they will be graced with another expression of my affection for them.