Key to a friends house!! (Updated cum photos)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

floplove

Re: Key to a friends house!! Get rdy for fun!

Post by floplove »

FUCK !! That sock tonight is just as good as those shoes tonight.Please, before you cum those leopard flats/slippers do me/us a big favor and turn them inside out ! I'd love to see those dirty foot impressions! I think you would get alot of satisfaction from getting up-close and personal with them too! :D I'll bet those red babies have got some nasty insoles too!
That's what it's all about,gettin' as close and intimate to where her feet have actually left their mark!!!
Breathe deeply!! Have a great time!
Next best thing to having them for real!
shoeman08

Post by shoeman08 »

Sure will, Monday I'll get pics of all the insides of each shoe. It's so hard in the moment lol. So much adrenaline having all her shoes lined up :$
kedsandchucksforlife

Post by kedsandchucksforlife »

The frees
bendstra

Post by bendstra »

nikes please!
bendstra

Post by bendstra »

cum on the tops of the nikes!
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

Incredible! Is this the same friend you've been banging in the ass? How did this arrangement come to fruition?
soccerstud7

Post by soccerstud7 »

Last edited by soccerstud7 on Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shoeman08

Post by shoeman08 »

No this is a different one then the ass banging one, she got a bf and won't do it anymore lol.

This came about As a joke. I drive a work truck home and she lives by my work and I was joking and said man you need to hook me up with a key so I can go relax at your place on my lunches and she said if you let me borrow your truck when I need it, so I said deal, I'll hide a key in it if you hide me a key :) . So that was that.
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

Ah too bad the ass banger got a bf! That could've been epic and we wanted more!

Interesting relationship you have now. I'd be a bit concerned with letting some chick drive my work truck though (or anything that I own with an engine!). You are living life on the edge in more ways than one lol. Does she have any idea you fancy her shoes/feet? Do you guys play around?
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

You should definitely cum the Toms.

Toms usually smell incredible and they hold their scent for a long time.