GF's shoes (Clarks)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bootboydco

GF's shoes (Clarks)

Post by bootboydco »

My GF's shoes. I try to be home before her so I can take them off and rub her feet. When she gets home from the office her feet are warm, moist and slightly stinky. The shoes are old enough now to have retained some of her foot smells. I try to sneak a smell as soon as she gets home and takes them off. Some days her feet are really stinky and she tries to take a shower before I can rub then and take a sniff. If I'm rubbing her feet I alway kiss her feet too. She is gone for a few days so I decided to cum on her shoes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Re: GF's shoes (Clarks)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

I bet those do smell nice. It would be great to stick my dick inside them while they're still warm and slightly moist.
jon42

Post by jon42 »

Very sexy! Great stuff.
Seethegirls

Post by Seethegirls »

Does she have any sneakers you would share? Let's see some insoles too--ESP of the Clarks!
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

Wow I find those really sexy for some reason! You are lucky! Show us more of her collection!
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Cute an feminine. What kind of clothes does she usually wear them with?