Mile High Club

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoefreak

Re: Mile High Club

Post by shoefreak »

Very impressive. Extremely sexy heels! I wonder if she noticed anything moist in her shoe when she slipped them back on?
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Excellent! Well done! I'm very happy to hear so many of you have had you way with the shoes of theses beauties in the skies!
To this day, there isn't a pair of flight attendant shoes who's scent I did not find superb!!!
It must be the mixture of leather, nylons and hot, sexy feet! Mmmmm. Instant hard on!
Remember, smell one while unloading in the other...and always leave a full load in the shoe....spread it all around!!

Just think how many flight attendants are having their shoes blasted by any one of us !
scuffshoe

Post by scuffshoe »

I agree, but wow, it is very dangerous with air security and all. I think it was safer years ago, when I had a shot at some heels, I just took a quick sniff, no cum... But the stakes are much higher today :cry:
fei23k

Post by fei23k »

Dang, I wish my adventure was like yours. but none of the hostess I've met are cute.
Anyway, welcome to join in our mile high clue.
To be honest, after that one time i tried, I told myself the same thing.
But if i were you, I would have done the same thing again.
Real shoe lover can't let opportunity go. ;))
heelfucker wrote:I am glad you like the story guys! So far...

You are going to love me for this - I have pictures of the adventure:
WP002394C.jpg
WP002392C.jpg
WP002395C.jpg
WP002396C.jpg
WP002397C.jpg
WP002398C.jpg
BB

Post by BB »

Wow what a great story and really sexy shoes! Glad you dit it and wasn't caught! Big thanks for sharing your adventure with us!
xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

It has always been great to hear a story like this. Thanks for sharing.

I hope more of us will learn such a secret of flying.
IMG_4638 (Medium).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

You are the freaking MASTER!!!!!! For years I have been trying to get my hands on some FA shoes! Well in fact I've gotten my hands on plenty and even my tongue but I've never had the time to go the full monty, yet. I still regret squandering my greatest chance with the absolute hottest FA I've seen yet (little blonde chick in her very early 20's) similarly on a small regional jet, E170 or something, and made my patented move to the bathroom in the back while they were serving drinks. BUT I completely missed her flipping heels which were sitting in the freaking open on the floor back there! I only saw them on my way back front and by that time she was already back in the galley putting stuff away. I still think about the missed opportunity although I gave her my email hoping she'd let me know when she was getting rid of them but it's been years now and I haven't heard a thing. :(
united-20100722-1619.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

To answer the question if I saw her put the heels back on - no, I did not. She was seeing off and greeting the disembarking passengers in her flats.

But, the crew caught up with us, the passengers at the terminal, and I noticed her she was wearing her heels again. I managed to get to the exit quickly and snapped a picture of her leaving the building with her colleagues...

Here's the pic:
supertech

Post by supertech »

I loved the story...very detailed and the pictures were on the cherry on top! Thank you for sharing!
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

If only she knew lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner