twitter shoe searches

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

weitzman2

twitter shoe searches

Post by weitzman2 »

Hey all I guess I want to share with you an idea I've had and been using for quite a while and has bared some decent fruit.
I one day had an idea because of the popularity of twitter, that I could create a twitter account as a woman asking famous women (mostly hot news anchors and local tv personalities) about their shoes. I know this is wicked tame by the standards of this site but You'd be surprised how many anchorwomen send pics of their shoes and are willing to talk about them. Some of the pics they have sent gave me instant wood and I had to take care of business later. The made up identity is necessary because most women have a very negative view of us who appreciate sexy feet/shoes so asking as a woman doesn't cause the negative reaction, they are mostly very forthcoming. What do you all think? Like I said it's hit and miss but why not use all tools at ones disposal?
txhorny247

Re: twitter shoe searches

Post by txhorny247 »

I think it's a great idea! You are right, you don't get the same response as a man. What's your Twitter handle? I wanna see these pics for myself!
mike1

Post by mike1 »

great idea, as long as you share the pics on here with us.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Sounds great to me. Please, let's see some pics.
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

would be encouraging if you post the pics
I love high heel Pumps
weitzman2

Post by weitzman2 »

Sorry for my tardiness however i so far have only had afew bite, and some of these dames just put them up on their twitter feed without being asked (they are really proud of their shoes?)

One is a pair of red michael kors pumps worn by a boston weather gal named bri eggers she's kinda sexy and seems that she might be a good one to keep going too.

for the record florida news anchor @JaceyBirch on twitter just about posts pics of her shoes daily. She favors platform pumps andlots of round toes which don't relly rev my engines but for you platform guys she will ring your bell for sure
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
weitzman2

Post by weitzman2 »

Another twitter account I constantly will try to get shoe info on is Fox News reporter Gretchen Carlson. She also has a tendency to take pics of her sexy shoes and sometimes feet. twitter account @gretchencarlson. She is good material if you get my meaning :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
weitzman2

Post by weitzman2 »

nothing of course beats the real thing on a closet raid in somebodys house. I've worked at rel estate agents houses andwhen left alone that can be prime hunting ground. but pics in those tense situations can be very hard to some by. I can remeber almost "borrowing" my 8th grade reading teachers black suede slingbacks but was affraid of getting caught...though looking back on it there would be know way they knew it was me. the classroom door was locked and the backdoor in nobody saw me enter I would have gotten away scott free....one of real regrets of youth. She was the type of teacher who on parent teacher conference day would bring sneakers and take her heels of to do errands between after school and when conferences started. I wonder what wouldhave happened had I taken them????? It's alright to dream I guess.
weitzman2

Post by weitzman2 »

Sorry for the lack of posts here's a suede jessica simpson pump from local boston anchor Kim K. hopefully more to come...
floplove

Post by floplove »

........ummmmmmm.......s-u-e-d-e.......