Wife's dirty platform shoe confession

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

madgar

Wife's dirty platform shoe confession

Post by madgar »

She recently found that I post naked pictures of her in heels and instead of getting upset, she revealed that she wants to fucked by another man, while I watch :twisted: She's never been with another guy (Seriously)... Wow how pervy... She said she wants to have them fuck her while she is wearing her incredible high platform shoes. Tell her all your dirty thoughts... She will be reading!!!
Last edited by madgar on Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Platformlover69

Re: Wife's dirty platform shoe confession

Post by Platformlover69 »

I would fuck her so hard while she is holding the heels of her sexy platform heels. And I would cum many times on her shoes, I LOVE platform heels
heelguy1985

Post by heelguy1985 »

I can tell she wants a bbc! Post pics
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

Wearing those heels... I'm 30 and still have the drive of a teenager... sometimes 2x hungry esp wearing platforms... Energizer Bunny here! I have to get off about 5 times a day just so I don't pop a boner in public! Sign me up!!
madgar

Post by madgar »

She has an insane platform shoe collection... I'll post some more of her goodies soon
madgar

Post by madgar »

Soo... She received a request for a close up of her sexy long toe nails in her platform shoes... Here you go!
footloverThai

Post by footloverThai »

more pics please

esp black nail colour!!!!
madgar

Post by madgar »

Ahhh.. She has really gotten into this.

The first pic was real special. Now mind you my girl has never, EVER. EVER been with another guy (I'm serious no bullshit!!!). So this was really nuts for us!!!

We went to a hotel where she wore her huge platforms and had our first third person encounter... I had her sit at the bar alone when everything was almost closed. A guy started talking to her, but she didn't know what to do, so the guy started to leave. When he walked to the door I told him, she's my wife and we were looking for someone to cum on her heels... He looked shocked and thought I was a cop... I convinced him and long story short I had him come to our room and jerk off on her feet... I had her strip down to her panties and bra and I said he could lick her tits but no sex (we just aren't ready for that). She was so nervous!!! He got on his knees and begged to eat her pussy, but she said uhhh.. no.. LOL, but I had her lie down and suck my cock as he sucker her tits... I took his hand and put it on her pussy... She looked confused and I started to finger her... She started to cum, so I stopped and put his fingers in. She noticed and started to cum like crazy!!!!! He then started jerking off near her foot as I continued to finger fuck her and blew a massive load all over her foot.... He left and we fucked with her platform heels and feet still dripping with cum!!!! Would have gotten more pics, but was too horny... 1st time for both of us EVER!!!!

The day after, did a solo shoot. A member bought these bad ass platforms for her to wear, came on them before they arrived and asked for her to masturbate on video for him while she wore them. She got on the web cam and he watched her. She came like mad as he came on the cam!!!
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Truly a n amazing story, and she's sexy as hell!! Seeing her play with that beautiful pussy gets me so HARD!!
madgar

Post by madgar »

Yeah she is so into masturbating on camera now. She loves reading comments.