Son's masturbating with my shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

NiceShoes

Re: Son's masturbating with my shoes.

Post by NiceShoes »

mario420mario wrote:buy him some heels that he can masturbate into or tell him if he can't put it all in the shoe then can't do it no more I'm sorry I love cum in my heels I don't care who its from I just don't like it on my heels cause it makes them look ugly and hard to clean here's a pic of my sons cum in my heels the ones I bought for him to do this to so I can put on and wear them to work
Yes do this bc they r not going to stop doing it until they get gfs that wears heels also and then probably want stop then bc there is nothing like a mother's heels! So yes buy u some cheaper heels and wear them around in front of him and his friends a few times and kinda tease them with your new cheaper heels and then leave the shoes out in your room where they can find them and have lots of fun with! Do this every 5 months or so then maybe they will leave your higher price heels a lone. Jus an idea. Could you please take pix of the shoes after they do this to your shoes? Jus asking
The messier the better!!
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31043
JADSALEM

Post by JADSALEM »

please shoot them...
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I agree. May be a troll here
The obvious thing to do would be to lock them up after confronting them. I'm not believing this thread
Arabella

Post by Arabella »

I'm not a troll. I'm Arabella Ruthbottom from Cheshire, and no matter how many times you call me that i'm not posting you soiled shoe pictures. The lock them up idea is not an obvious option for me, as i have no were to lock them up as of present. I could have the office fitted with a lock, and i might still have to, but i want to get to the heart of the problem. I've read shoe fetishes can lead to sexual problems in realationships, and a sexual desire that can never be fulfilled. Should i be worried my son might grow up to be a sexual deviant? Do you know anyone who has done this to their mother as a form of punishment? I'm worried i am doind something wrong. I'm worried i am a bad mother. I told him "I saw what you and your friends have done to my shoes, and i want it to stop now. I am your mother not your girlfriend. You don't take a sexual intrest in things that involve your family. Got it. And more than you lives in this house, keep your man parts put away unless you are behind a locked door." Their not allowed their friends over until this stops. Do you think i've done the right thing?
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Pics, or it didn't happen.
eric1980

Post by eric1980 »

that thread has no credibility at all. I don't imagine any mother that would go on a forum to explain this kind of bullshit. She would have directly called a therapist, or at worst, gone on yahoo answers.

As long as the troll keep posting cummed shoes, I don't care
mr_gabor

Post by mr_gabor »

Arabella wrote:I'm not a troll. I'm Arabella Ruthbottom from Cheshire, and no matter how many times you call me that i'm not posting you soiled shoe pictures. The lock them up idea is not an obvious option for me, as i have no were to lock them up as of present. I could have the office fitted with a lock, and i might still have to, but i want to get to the heart of the problem. I've read shoe fetishes can lead to sexual problems in realationships, and a sexual desire that can never be fulfilled. Should i be worried my son might grow up to be a sexual deviant? Do you know anyone who has done this to their mother as a form of punishment? I'm worried i am doind something wrong. I'm worried i am a bad mother. I told him "I saw what you and your friends have done to my shoes, and i want it to stop now. I am your mother not your girlfriend. You don't take a sexual intrest in things that involve your family. Got it. And more than you lives in this house, keep your man parts put away unless you are behind a locked door." Their not allowed their friends over until this stops. Do you think i've done the right thing?
if this was your real name you wouldn't post it here. Every fetish leads to problems when you love the wrong person - even a simple big tit fetish. He is into Sexy heels (gucci, guess etc. ), no matter who is wearing them. So if any of your friends wears sexier Heels than you and this heels were left at your home he surely had an new toy - so something like this
Trying to block or cure him from that fetish leeds into more problems !!! maybe another new fetish ! S/M
Lock up your heels and try to get his focus to another one...
BTW: post some pics of your Gucci Heels !!? well worn ? :mrgreen:
Gaborgirlstube - the Home of Candid Sexy Legs and Feet in High Heels

Arabella

Post by Arabella »

You haven't read my previous message. If you had you would see the first place i went was Yahoo Answers. If you don't believe me go on Yahoo Answers and look for yourself.

https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 758AA5NA8R
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Are they heels or flats they're doing it in?
If it's heels then he'll turn out ok, but masturbating into flat shoes is just...weird.

You seemed to be hooked on the fact you think your son is doing this to punish you?
I can be 99.9% sure he's not thinking of you at all when he's 'doing the deed' and purely being turned on by your sexy shoes.

Just look at the 'celebs' in the media, most wear ridiculously high heels (YAY!) so it's only natural that the sight of a heel is enough to get your hormonal son horny.
in2shoes

Post by in2shoes »

this HAS to be a troll

even Trolls use yahoo!!!!
The more worn the better