Son's masturbating with my shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

suedej

Re: Son's masturbating with my shoes.

Post by suedej »

The title to this thread said it all... Bullshit!
Why is anyone waisting their time???
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!
her horny mules

Post by her horny mules »

Hello arabella,
first sorry fot my english, because i am from germany .

When you are realy a woman , so i will talk with u maybe here or privat message.

I am a man and can tell u what i did when i was in this ages.

When they have a fetish for shoes,I think u can nothing do to stop that, because they cant stop that.

Maybe u need a tresaure, because no closed or room is sure for this , my mind is talk to them and make them know that they have to clean them afterwards and dont ruin them.

My question is , how old are they ?
I ask this while i think when they have girlfriends and their own place, so maybe the problem will gone from alone.
When i was in this ages ,my mother cant do nothing for stop it, i did this 3-4 mals a day, and i cum and exuse pls, i peed in nearly all her shoes, and i am 100 % sure that she kwow, but it was never a problem.
Now she is a old girl and had no attraktive shoes and so i stop do this to hers.
Now i use my wifes and ower son too, because he know about ower fetish and we talk to him about this.
He has a girlfriend, but when he visit us he cums in his mother shoes,and it was never a problem.
When they visit us together, so i came in his Gfs, i think he know that but she dont know.

I kwow where my fetish come from, maybe u will intrestet so iwill tell u.

I hope that will help u.

Ps. i see a picture at yahoo, when u this, i not wonder that they come in urs.
i will say sad u very beutyfull.

At last i have a question, maybe show us some pics of ur shoes and heels, maybe.

greetings hhm
JADSALEM

Post by JADSALEM »

Arabella all of us are waiting for your pics. so please post them thank you...
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

Oh come on, let the troll expire!
loveheels1207

Post by loveheels1207 »

mario420mario wrote:buy him some heels that he can masturbate into or tell him if he can't put it all in the shoe then can't do it no more I'm sorry I love cum in my heels I don't care who its from I just don't like it on my heels cause it makes them look ugly and hard to clean here's a pic of my sons cum in my heels the ones I bought for him to do this to so I can put on and wear them to work
wow can you buy me heels to cum in for you ;)
Mark Heels

Post by Mark Heels »

High heels stilettos are the best.