if you cum a family member's

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wifey-heels

Re: if you cum a family member's

Post by wifey-heels »

danywylee wrote:
wifey-heels wrote:This was what I found today. These have been a favorite for a while. Although the scent isn't strong. Just knowing she switched shoes for me was fucking hot. I did cum in the nylons but my phone died after a few pix. I left all the cum in the nylon. I will get a crusty shot next Time I'm there
Did she say anything about the crusty nylons? Maybe even wore them? I LOVE the sight of rolled-up knee high nylons... I almost always sniff one while I stroke my dick with the other :)
She hasn't worn as of Sunday. I will be back there tomorrow to check.
hhlvr1

Post by hhlvr1 »

Nicely done wifey,love the brown ones and that you also got her nylons with them.She needs those nyloned feet fucked too.keep up the great work as always
lolfighter54

s

Post by lolfighter54 »

s
Last edited by lolfighter54 on Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lijones

Post by lijones »

I had my mother in law take her slipper off while driving and jack me off with it and then put it back on and continue driving. ill be posting more details in another thread and introducing myself.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I too love the sight of rolled up knee high nylons, especially in flats. Any updates? This is a very hot thread!
coco0812

Post by coco0812 »

In my family a lot of cousin's and aunt's shoes when i was younger

In my girlfriend's family it's been 10 years i fuck and cum inside my mother in law shoes
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=63192

And sometimes my sister in law when it's possible
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=63062

I have also another sister in law that i had lick and smell the shoes but never the opportunity to jerk off inside, don't have a thread on her
osa3

Post by osa3 »

In next 2 days my female cousin would go in my house and sleep for 4 days, she has nice flat leather boots, is it ok to cum on them and post pictures here beacuse we are family?
smellyshoes999

s

Post by smellyshoes999 »

s
Last edited by smellyshoes999 on Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I don't have pics, but before '85, i never really was into heels. Girls would wear them to school, and they looked hot. My sisters would wear them from time to time. In late '85, i started getting into them. It all started, when i was snooping through my sister's garage sale stuff. She had a huge box of stuff in our driveway. Anyway, there were a pair of leather pumps in there. I smuggled them in my bedroom. I started putting my cock in them. Then i put some hand lotion inside them. I successfully came in one of the shoes. What a feeling it was!!! My oldest sister had a few pair of pumps that i jizzed pretty good. She also had an incredible pair of black leather booties that i creamed. WOW! The feeling was really nice! One of my sisters had a swap meet pair that was pearly white. She kept them in her closet, on the top shelf. Ohhhh wow! Everytime i went into her room, the closet door was open, and i eyed them. One day, i just HAD to fuck them! I got them down from the shelf, and took them into my room and closed the door. I got undressed, squirted a little hand lotion inside the vamp, and put my cock in them. I was really in lala land, as i was fucking the shoe nicely. I came in NO time! That was my go-to pair of shoes! I just loved fucking those pumps! I went to the swap meet where i thought she bought them. They didn't have a pair like hers, but i bought a black pair. They didn't float my boat like sis' shoes. Years later, i was at my sister's house, and she had on an incredible pair of black patent pumps! I was at her house ALONE about a year later, as i was house sitting for her. I tried to find them in her closet, but i couldn't. Those pumps woulda been spooged multiple times, if i found them! There were a few pair of snakeskin pumps that my one of my sisters had that i nailed, and also, a few pair of leather ones. I think i fucked about 8 pair of their pumps, and maybe three pair of their boots. I never did mom's pumps. Only fucked a few of her purses. I fucked several of my sisters purses. I spooged them quite a bit! mmmmmmm! Wonderful!!!
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

There is NOTHING like cumming in shoes or purses that a family member owns.
Last edited by ilovepursesandpumps on Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:10 am, edited 2 times in total.