friends heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

NorthantSimon

friends heels

Post by NorthantSimon »

Very close friend of mine. She knows I enjoy seeing women in heels although probably isn't aware at to the extent I lust after them.
Anyways, here's some photos she sent me when she bought a new pair of patent stilettos.
Image248.jpg
picture001.jpg
and one I got when she wore them when we met for lunch
2013-08-05 12.45.33.jpg
rp150

Re: friends heels

Post by rp150 »

Wow! The last one is so sexy dude! You should give her heels a huge one
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

You lucky bugger! Get pics of her arches in them as well :) ask her for more pics
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

I'd love to have had a chance to cream on those heels.
Sadly I never got the chance.

Here's one of her typical photos she sends me to show me the outfit too, I love it when she wears the long pencil skirts as they really suit her, I'm sure you'll agree!
Tartan.JPG
I bought these boots for her (she picked them out, not really my 'thing') but went with it as I like making her happy :)
.facebook_-639646093.jpg
First shot she sent me with her wearing them..
picture173.jpg
Then the outfit shot
picture171.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

So sexy boots! ^^
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

does she give you her old pairs???
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

bonnie_twiggy wrote:does she give you her old pairs???
I've asked in a jokey way about the old pairs cause she regularly throws them out (or donates them to charity) but without letting her know the full extent of my 'appreciation' shall we say I've not had any back.
I wouldn't want to jeapodise the friendship we have really.
junglist

Post by junglist »

WOW! What a nice friend you have, and this pair of boots too! Very nice!

bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

NorthantSimon wrote:
I've asked in a jokey way about the old pairs cause she regularly throws them out (or donates them to charity) but without letting her know the full extent of my 'appreciation' shall we say I've not had any back.
i don't think she would take it any wrong way to think diff of you. Tell her you need to sell her old pairs to get your money back for what you spend on her or something. Tell her there is a recycling site that will give you money for older pairs that goodwill wouldn't want. you can say other clothes to to ward off any suspicion of wanting just shoes in that matter. say this place recycles the clothes and shoes for their materials from rags to new curtains say. And the metal in heels are recycled for the metal too. Use your imagination!
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

bonnie_twiggy wrote:
NorthantSimon wrote:
i don't think she would take it any wrong way to think diff of you. Tell her you need to sell her old pairs to get your money back for what you spend on her or something. Tell her there is a recycling site that will give you money for older pairs that goodwill wouldn't want. you can say other clothes to to ward off any suspicion of wanting just shoes in that matter. say this place recycles the clothes and shoes for their materials from rags to new curtains say. And the metal in heels are recycled for the metal too. Use your imagination!
Some good ideas there. Thanks :D