friends heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

NorthantSimon

Re: friends heels

Post by NorthantSimon »

I'm a bit annoyed, she posted this on her facebook page yet didn't send it to me.
closet.jpg
I think she prefers open toed heels!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

complain to her lol
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

I have ;)

What I wouldn't give to get my hands on that bottom shelf!
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Resurrecting my own old thread however I thought I'd share on here as I have no where else to say it.

We used to go a few weeks between texting one another so not hearing from her wasn't anything new however when she didn't reply to a text a couple of times I did wonder. I tried to have a look on facebook to see what she was up to only to discover she had blocked me from viewing her profile, on instagram too.

I can only presume she was alerted to my posts on here, particularly this thread and my post in the 'who made you cum today' where I posted a picture of her.

I have sent one or two more texts just to see if I'd get a response but she hasn't replied. I've done nothing else to upset her, hence I assume she's seen my posts on here and obviously felt I've betrayed her trust and friendship. Not to mention she perhaps wasn't as excited as me to have shoes I'd use for my pleasure.

I've lost a good friend in my selfish pursuit of gratification so take heed my warning to those that risk it all for a sneaky wank in someone's shoes in the office etc.
halbblah

Post by halbblah »

my sincerest condolences! The fact that she blocked you is pretty harsh. However, why do you think that the posting here are to be blamed? How big is the chance she has an account on this forum and stumbled over your thread here?
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

It's the only thing I can think of that would deserve such a sudden and definite action.
Honestly, we were getting on great. I think I saw her one more time after she said the heels were too high for her. I've gone over that lunch and what we talked about many times in my head and I never said anything or acted differently to what we said before.

Maybe she hasn't got an account but someone she knows has and made her aware of the posts.
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

she might have deactivated her account or lost her phone and got hacked... or got a jealous bf?? I've deleted people off my friends list too for my fiance... it happens
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Thanks Bonnie, I assume the worst because I would have thought she would have at least text to say 'sorry, going to have to limit communication cause the BF saw one of our texts'?