How many pairs of shoes have you fucked?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

plugs1987

Re: How many pairs of shoes have you fucked?

Post by plugs1987 »

Danpraha, I'm actually the girlfriend of plugs1982, but I'm seriously jealous of the amount of shoes in those photos...just wow. That's what heaven looks like :)
plugs1987

Post by plugs1987 »

Danpraha, I'm actually the girlfriend of plugs1982, but I'm seriously jealous of the amount of shoes in those photos...just wow. That's what heaven looks like :)
danpraha

Post by danpraha »

SexyThai

Post by SexyThai »

Just my GF's, maybe like 5-7 pairs.
weitzman2

Post by weitzman2 »

I am fortunate enough to be a contractor tha does a lot of residental homes in fairly weathly communities(lots of businessmen's wifes, realtors etc.) When i get a new job with a lady of the house, i always hope thety fall into the late 20's mid fifties age bracket and dress professionally and usually fairly trim (In my experience the heavier set ladies tend to not dress as well and by default don't care for 4 inch pumps my favorite type) I'd say over the years going back to high school and my time in the service till now probably in the 40 to 60 ballpark. I am funny about what I'll jizz though, call me particular but if I am not attracted to them in some way I can't fuck their shoes. I must be alone here, or maybe not?
thieph

Post by thieph »

I saw this topic a while ago and it made me curious as to how many pairs I've actually cum in. I recently had the time to go back through all my pictures on various hard drives, as well as my memories as best I can remember, and put together a list spanning from high school and college, to roommates, to the workplace, and even swapping with some members here. I'm sure I'm forgetting some when I either didn't have a camera with me or the random one off pairs, but I've cummed at least 130 pairs of shoes to the best of my knowledge. Here's some highlights:

Most shoes from same person - 17 from a roommate

Most shoes from one person at work - 15 including one pair I brought home and had another girl wear while I fucked her.
Tfootman

Post by Tfootman »

i fucked more than 30 pairs from gf, family, friends and unknow girls
LuvYourSlippers247

Post by LuvYourSlippers247 »

thieph wrote:I saw this topic a while ago and it made me curious as to how many pairs I've actually cum in. I recently had the time to go back through all my pictures on various hard drives, as well as my memories as best I can remember, and put together a list spanning from high school and college, to roommates, to the workplace, and even swapping with some members here. I'm sure I'm forgetting some when I either didn't have a camera with me or the random one off pairs, but I've cummed at least 130 pairs of shoes to the best of my knowledge. Here's some highlights:

Most shoes from same person - 17 from a roommate

Most shoes from one person at work - 15 including one pair I brought home and had another girl wear while I fucked her.
This is an awesome idea. I'm going to think back on my escapades and share in detail.

I'll get back with you on the particulars, but I'm sure I have cummed well over 200 or more pairs of shoes. I've slid my dick and feet inside waaaaay more.

Awesome idea Thieph.
FLshoeguy

Post by FLshoeguy »

Gun to my head, I couldn't tell you how many pairs of shoes I've enjoyed. But I can tell you that I've blown a load on shoes that belong to more than 30 different women.

I guess I'm a shoe slut.
PumpsLoader10

Post by PumpsLoader10 »

Off the very top of my head as far as I can recall back, I had alot of encounters with Heels (Mostly), Boots, & flats, There's probably more I can't exactly recall.

Moms - 6 pairs
Aunts - 13 Pairs
Cousins - 2 pairs
Former Mother-in-law's - 2 Pairs
Other Relatives - 4 Pairs
School Mates - 24 pairs
Teachers - 29 pairs
School Theater/Dressing Room - 6 pairs
Ebay - 64 pairs
Youtubers - 30 pairs
Various Stores/Thrift Stores - 9 pairs
Models - 5 pairs
From Friends - 3 pairs
xhamster - 6 Pairs
Abandoned - 45 pairs
Last edited by PumpsLoader10 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.