Guess/Steve Madden heels ~ Craigslist waitress ~ VERY WORN!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

SneakyCreamer

Guess/Steve Madden heels ~ Craigslist waitress ~ VERY WORN!

Post by SneakyCreamer »

So lately I've been thinking it would be hot to find some worn heels locally on Craigslist. Actually seeing/talking to the owner of the shoes sounds like it would make fucking/cumming them that much more enjoyable.

Last weekend, I emailed every Craigslist post for yard sales in my area that said shoes were available. One person got back to me and fulfilled my request by sending me a picture of the shoes that she was selling. I didn't see any that made my cock twitch so I was ready to thank her for the picture and tell her I wasn't interested. Before I did that, I took a closer look at the picture and saw a pair of pointy toe leather heels (my favorite) hiding underneath a couple of other pairs. I asked about those and if I could get a picture or two of them. A couple of days went by before she finally sent me some pictures of the shoes. My jaw literally dropped when I saw them. Guess pointy toe black leather heels. She said they were $10 and she could meet me to give them to me.

After a long email exchange to figure out a time to meet (she works nights and I work days) I met her at her house this morning. I wasn't sure what to expect when I got there and my response to the "what/who are you buying these for?" question would be determined by her attitude and if anyone else was present at her house. She was waiting outside on the front porch for me. She's in her late 20s to early 30s, dark hair, about 5'10" and cute. She was very nice and talkative and didn't act weird or uncomfortable at all about a guy buying her shoes (which was awesome!).

We walked into her house and she handed me the Guess heels to look at. I told her I would take them and I wasn't even going to bicker on the price of $10 (I actually considered giving her more for them). Her boyfriend was in the other room watching TV so obviously I used the "I'm buying these for a friend" story. I asked if I could see the rest of the shoes that she was wanting to sell. She brought me into the living room (where her BF was watching TV - a little awkward) where she had a 3 feet long, 2 feet wide and 3 feet tall plastic tub OVERFLOWING with shoes! She began taking each pair out and showed them to me (many of which were not included in the original picture she sent me of the shoes for sale at her yard sale). A pair of black leather knee high boots that she didn't show me but were in the bin caught my eye. They were Steve Madden brand and she said she would take $10 for them. I couldn't get my wallet out fast enough to give her the $20 for BOTH PAIRS! We stood out on her front porch for a few minutes talking and I found out where she works so I could find her on Facebook (which I did!). She's a waitress at a local restaurant/bar so I'm sure these shoes have fetched her some big tips. Also, thinking of her walking around the sticky/dirty floors of a restaurant/bar in these shoes really got me going!

On to the shoes. Guess pair first. I have never seen a pair of heels as worn as these. I won't even try to describe them, just look at the pictures. The leather is so soft, I'm just waiting for it to melt away. They have a HEAVY scent of skin lotion/leather/feet. The discoloration on the insole, the toe prints, foot gunk and smell is just mind blowing.
IMG_0258 (600x800).jpg
IMG_0259 (600x800).jpg
IMG_0261 (800x600).jpg
IMG_0262 (800x600).jpg
IMG_0263 (600x800).jpg
IMG_0264 (600x800).jpg
IMG_0266 (600x800).jpg
IMG_0275 (600x800).jpg
IMG_0271 (600x800).jpg
IMG_0270 (600x800).jpg
Cum shot pictures to follow as well as pictures of the Steve Madden black leather knee high boots.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Choolover1

Re: Guess/Steve Madden heels ~ Craigslist waitress ~ VERY WO

Post by Choolover1 »

Awesome, looking forward to the cum-pics.. :)
Any pics of the seller ?
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

looking forward to the boots!!!!
floplove

Post by floplove »

Dreamy and soon to be creamy! So great that she sold them to you in that condition,as if she knows what we like.I'm sure you will do them justice having met her now intensifies the whole experience.What was she wearing on her feet when you met her? I'm also wondering what lump sum she would have took for the whole bin?? Can't wait to see what's cuming!
SneakyCreamer

Post by SneakyCreamer »

I really couldn't tell if she had any idea why I was buying her heels from her. Like I said, she didn't act weird or uncomfortable at all so maybe she knew. All of her Facebook pictures that I can see are head shots which I will not post for security reasons. My cum shot on these shoes was kind of small (it was my third in four days) so I'm thinking of holding off on posting the pictures until I can drop a proper load on them. Unless people still want to see the rather small load on them, then I can post them anyways.

I'm planning on doing the boots later in the week because I want to make sure I have a nice, thick and heavy load for them. There's a lot of boot to cover with the knee highs!
Richie

Post by Richie »

Yes, please show the pictures! Doesn't need to be a big load, cum is cum.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heels_cummer2000

Post by heels_cummer2000 »

Those are some mighty fine sexy ass heels, can't wait to see more of them.
tinus

Post by tinus »

Hey well I love Guess heelsand just looking at the heels you bought make me soooo hard ... I wouldlove to see you cock in them ??? please we all need to see how you wnjoy them .. maybe make a video of them too?
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Really hot shoes. Make my cock hard.

These shoes are similar to a friend of yours that you got caught with them :oops:
I hope you can post videos giving them hard treatment and leave them a good cum charge :twisted:
SneakyCreamer

Post by SneakyCreamer »

Here are the pictures of my very weak cum shot. I took some with the flash on and some with it off. Like I said before, this was my third in four days. I am planning on waiting all week before unloading a proper load on these. After that, I'll move onto the boots.
IMG_0276 (600x800).jpg
IMG_0277 (600x800).jpg
IMG_0278 (600x800).jpg
IMG_0279 (600x800).jpg
IMG_0280 (600x800).jpg
IMG_0281 (600x800).jpg