From the Bin

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

floplove

From the Bin

Post by floplove »

Did a little late night clothes and shoe bin search and turned up these.I don't think they are classified as a true wedge(at least not in my book)but I was excited non the less.I have no such shoe like these.Quite well worn,size 9W,could have been a bigger gal,stretched out a bit.Nice build up of toe crud along with the prints
phpQzFik7PM.jpg
phpyVzIIAPM.jpg
phpLggpqPPM.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
suedej

Re: From the Bin

Post by suedej »

Lucky begger! Ive not found any suede heels for ages , im so envious of you and your sexy find.xx i wana play with themxxxxxxxx
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Those look superb
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Great find.

Fuck them hard and penetrating the hole open toes :mrgreen:
floplove

Post by floplove »

Thanks, sometimes lucky.I plan on busting them in due time, the nice thing is they are mine now and I can treat and trash them as I see fit...starting with the open toe lol. :lol: I put up the results.Love the feel of the suede,should stain well.
floplove

Post by floplove »

I've decided to update with results of some of the sessions I've had with these found shoes.I've never been much of a shoe fucker but these feel nice once I get started.(Ie. dick in toe hole)No pics of that but here's a couple different cumshots.
php4rlntoAM.jpg
phpQc01RQAM.jpg
php5SExuRAM.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pr0n_glutton

Post by Pr0n_glutton »

For a second, I thought you stole my pics because it almost looks so similar, lol.
crazy4me2see2

Post by crazy4me2see2 »

I love the clothes and shoes bin, cause it's free.
Flikr crazy4me2see
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

More please.

Great work
floplove

Post by floplove »

Two more sessions of adding more goop to the peep toes and their current state,per request.
php2mBdtHPM.jpg
php4md03gPM.jpg
phpAQYnuvPM.jpg
phpXZQzwfPM.jpg
phpHxl8oIPM.jpg
php9K8UQCPM.jpg