Borrowed Shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sh03s

Re: Borrowed Shoes

Post by sh03s »

Could I get a picture of the wedges and a backstory on how you got them?
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

Damm youre really have great feet and legs, can you wear pantyhose and skirt?
Idkdude

Post by Idkdude »

sh03s wrote:Could I get a picture of the wedges and a backstory on how you got them?

I have a friend whose mom always wears high heels. So I was going over his house one day, to find nobody there. They always leave they're garage open. And whenever they're not there I would walk inside. They are totally fine with that. So one day I thought about going to her room to find her closet full of heels, and I just fell in love with them. I had to cum in them, so I took them in the other room and blew my load on them. And I had to take them. She wouldn't mind. I doubt she even noticed they're gone.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Idkdude wrote:
sh03s wrote:Could I get a picture of the wedges and a backstory on how you got them?

I have a friend whose mom always wears high heels. So I was going over his house one day, to find nobody there. They always leave they're garage open. And whenever they're not there I would walk inside. They are totally fine with that. So one day I thought about going to her room to find her closet full of heels, and I just fell in love with them. I had to cum in them, so I took them in the other room and blew my load on them. And I had to take them. She wouldn't mind. I doubt she even noticed they're gone.
Great stuff, how about those nude pumps?
Idkdude

Post by Idkdude »

sh03s wrote:
Idkdude wrote:

Great stuff, how about those nude pumps?

I messed up those up by trying to turn them into an open toe. Cut off one of the toe boxes and now it's ruined and looks ugly. But I got them from another friends mom.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Awesome. All the heels, please?
highheels8234

Post by highheels8234 »

hi i want to see gold shoes in your feet
XOCAN

Post by XOCAN »

please more pics!