daughter wearing freshly spunked slippers!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Robert_89

Re: daughter wearing freshly spunked slippers!

Post by Robert_89 »

Something gives me a feeling she is underage, judging by the pictures this doesn't look like an adult woman to me. I surely hope you reconsider posting things like this.
flats_koi

Post by flats_koi »

Robert_89 wrote:Something gives me a feeling she is underage, judging by the pictures this doesn't look like an adult woman to me. I surely hope you reconsider posting things like this.
see
daughtersfeet wrote:I'm 24. It is my sister not my daughter, and that is not her toothbrush it's very old.
Also from the pics we see in 2010, (in which he claims she is 18) she is at least a late adolescent, meaning 4 years later she is almost certainly an adult
junglist

Post by junglist »

I like her hot New Look heels.
Please cum them and post up some picture for us :twisted:
daughtersfeet

Post by daughtersfeet »

She's not underage. She's 23. I'll post more pics as soon as.
suedej

Post by suedej »

I love girly slippers ALOT !!!!!!!!!!!! BUT fucking your daughters slippers, then watching her put them on and wearing them is SO ODD AND JUST WRONG MAN. its just my opinion by the way.
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!
mario420mario

Post by mario420mario »

can't wait to see you cum in her heels
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

Why have you gone back to lying about this? Just be honest about it being your sister's shoes.
daughtersfeet wrote:Right this is my last post on here because of the being called a phedofile and sick incest etc.
But would like to clear my name with the phedo and incest feet thing.....

Your all going to hate me for this and i'm going to get banned, but here goes..

These are not pics of my daughter, i don't have a daughter to take pics of. I am 24 years old and stay at home with my mom and dad and sisters. I take pics of my sisters feet/shoes on this account and pics of my moms shoes under the account "momshotshoes" As you can see in both sets of acount pics i use the same two bathrooms.
My sister by the way is 19 on april and no i wouldn't fuck her!!(i think sex with her feet etc is sick!)

Why did i do this. I think the daughters feet metaphor is hot. I like reading captions on pics on incest (as you see on my imagefap account, there is a link somewhere on "momshotshoes" threads) but this does not mean i am attracted to my mom or sis, the idea of it makes me sick!!!(which is why it is taboo and people find the metaphor hot! Doesn't mean they would do it! And it doesn't mean they think of their family members in that way!!) It was suposed to be fun role playing and seeing other peoples reactions which i also find hot. I think the majority of people that post pics of their moms (supposed moms) feet, shoes etc are doing the same thing.

I apologize to everyone i have so obviously offended!
I did not expect to be taken so seriously!
I am well aware that both my accounts will now be closed as i am seen as an impostor!( i was Arabella etc on DOSF)
I think there should be a incest shoes section where people like me could role play away.

Sorry!!
suedej

Post by suedej »

slingblade wrote:Why have you gone back to lying about this? Just be honest about it being your sister's shoes.
daughtersfeet wrote:Right this is my last post on here because of the being called a phedofile and sick incest etc.
But would like to clear my name with the phedo and incest feet thing.....

Your all going to hate me for this and i'm going to get banned, but here goes..

These are not pics of my daughter, i don't have a daughter to take pics of. I am 24 years old and stay at home with my mom and dad and sisters. I take pics of my sisters feet/shoes on this account and pics of my moms shoes under the account "momshotshoes" As you can see in both sets of acount pics i use the same two bathrooms.
My sister by the way is 19 on april and no i wouldn't fuck her!!(i think sex with her feet etc is sick!)

Why did i do this. I think the daughters feet metaphor is hot. I like reading captions on pics on incest (as you see on my imagefap account, there is a link somewhere on "momshotshoes" threads) but this does not mean i am attracted to my mom or sis, the idea of it makes me sick!!!(which is why it is taboo and people find the metaphor hot! Doesn't mean they would do it! And it doesn't mean they think of their family members in that way!!) It was suposed to be fun role playing and seeing other peoples reactions which i also find hot. I think the majority of people that post pics of their moms (supposed moms) feet, shoes etc are doing the same thing.

I apologize to everyone i have so obviously offended!
I did not expect to be taken so seriously!
I am well aware that both my accounts will now be closed as i am seen as an impostor!( i was Arabella etc on DOSF)
I think there should be a incest shoes section where people like me could role play away.

Sorry!!
See i said this was ODD , YOUR A TOOL AND YOU MAY ASWELL SAID SHE WAS A SCHOOL KID !!! WRONG WRONG WRONG MAN ! BURN WITH THE WITCHES !
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!
dorf

Post by dorf »

Age your daughter?
Wornmoccasins

Post by Wornmoccasins »

Update on those slippers?.... need more of those!