Heels at a friends party ***updated

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

showusomeluvin

Re: Heels at a friends party

Post by showusomeluvin »

Would love to know who, cause it ain't me :)

Hehe, hopefully I can get some more pix of her other heels shortly, so check back and leave comments of what is good and what u would like to see me do!

::)
showusomeluvin

Post by showusomeluvin »

:) great
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

Hot damn, what a nice pair of heels, I can only
wonder what would have happened if you left that
spunk on the toe of those heels. GREAT pics!
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Great story and pictures man.
She looks like a classy MILF. Tell us more about her.
Did you find her dirty panties yet?
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

She started to leave her heels at the office and if my fantasies were hot just messing with her reading glasses, her sexy glossy black heels got me even hotter, her heels and glasses found their way to my home a number of times and my fantasies were even hotter.

There was something about the clip clop of her glossy black heels as she walked through the factory, and I know that even with all the machinery running, a guys ears could hear the clip clop of heels as the boss lady walked through the factory in her gray skirt, cream colored blouse with a ruffled v neck and her sparkling gold half-moon style glasses hanging across her lovely sumptuous breasts by a chain of small purple glass beads. The steady beat of her heels as they sparkled was quite sexy and made me think of how I would love to love Irene, strong and even strokes with my hands on her sexy ass and pulling her into me.

Friday morning, time to give her office a bit of of cleaning. I had not seen this new pair of glasses before, silver ovals and I was going to try them then clean them and wondered if this was what Irene figured I would do as there were a few smudges. I really enjoyed my time with them and made sure there was no sign of man sauce on them.

Her sparkling black heels were looking at me from under her desk and they were so sexy or I was so horny I had my pants down at my ankles again and blew a load all over the toes and figured I would leave the stuff there and see if Irene knew what this was.

My cell phone rang right around noontime, it was Irene calling me up to her office, I wondered what she wanted as she sounded very friendly.

I came into her office and sitting on her desk was the glossy black heel I enjoyed earlier. I looked at it wondering if Irene knew what the spot was.

"Good afternoon Gussy." Irene said.

"Hi Irene and how are you?"

"Any idea what that stuff is. . .?"

"Not right now."

She looked at me and smiled.

"Care to join me for lunch? I picked up a Philly steak and cheese sub and a large coke.

"Well, thanks Irene."

"I wanted to talk to you about a few things, Gussy."

"Sure go ahead."

"Do you have any idea what's on my shoe?" Irene asked me and the way she smiled was like she had or knew some secret she could not wait to divulge.

"Seems like some kind of cream, Irene, drop any making making up your coffee?"

"No, it's not cream, dairy cream anyways. said Irene.

Irene also has her glasses on, the light from a ceiling lamp is seen in them, they sparkled as she spoke and that got me very much turned on, to the point of having a woody.

I do have an idea, want to hear it?"

Oh this is cute, I thought to myself. I have to say,'I would like to hear it.' If I don't she will know I know what that stuff is.

"Sure Irene, I would like to know what you think it is."

"I think you have been having a very nice time with my half-glasses, these new ovals, my beaded neck chains with the short and curly hairs stuck in them and my sexy hot high heels."

She is making a factory work because she has brains and her brains told her Gussy was enjoying his fantasies with them.

"You have me there Irene, on both counts, I just did not know how to get through my fantasies without your half-glasses, beaded chains and yes your sexy patent black heels. and the way I feel about you and how I have so loved your company over the last year."

"So you really had fantasies about me? what was I doing in your fantasies?"

Since she was not mad at all, I said, "It seems you knew all along I was doing things."

"Yes Gussy, a few short stiff hairs in my neck chain and I knew what was going on and frankly I liked it. I figured a guy like you in your mid forties would be thinking about a woman close to your age.

"I sure liked it too Irene."

"So, what was going on in your fantasies?"

"We were both doing things to please each other. You were teasing me with your sexy half-glasses and beads, that high heel found its way to places a heel would not be found and I ran the purple beaded chain for your glasses against your stiff red nipples and I sucked on every part of your lovely breasts, then I stroked your labia with those beads and glasses too.

I could tell Irene was getting wet down there and it would not take much to get her to the point of no return but for her to say she did not want to return, that she like every other woman on God's green earth wants to be loved and desired. and that from time to time for her own woman's needs she wanted a good hard and fast fuck, to wake feelings possibly long forgotten.

Irene removed her blouse and bra and is now undoing the skinny black patent belt held up her skirt. Her sexy lace panties and slip are over the back of a chair, her silver ovals are pressed against me with their beaded chain. My hands are feeling her sexy ass that someday I'd love to spend hours exploring.They are pulling her into me.

Irene reaches down and grabs my rod.

"Oh Gussy."

Two words laden with lust, two words from a lady I have been dreaming about for the last year.

She was pulling me into her as well, Oh dear this lovely woman has been so missing a man and I am so glad to have her and she is glad to have me. Two people, two lonely people now moving as one. Not frantic animal sex but loving a woman I have real feelings for. Oh she is so tight and I feel her warm love down there, she too pulls me into her and our movements are strong and even and my mind remembers seeing her walking through the factory hearing the 'clip clop' of her sexy heels and the light from lamps are sparkling upon them. My cock is drenched in her love juices and I know she has cum a few times and I am loving her and I blow load after load of man sauce into her tight and gorgeous pussy and Irene is smiling at me in a way that says, "Thanks a thousand times."

By now the time was well past lunchtime and we got our selves looking presentable. We had a wonderful lunch though that steak sub was never touched.

"Gussy, would you like to come over for supper tonight? funny that sub was never eaten and I am sure I can find something nice for desert." she said as she licked her sexy red lips.

This was a part of a story I wrote for Literotica called "Acme Electric"
showusomeluvin

Post by showusomeluvin »

Nice story, but I don't think it belongs in this forum.

So I saw the girl again today, she was wearing those green heels I blasted the other day. I got an instant boner! I have a dinner thing with her on Saturday, might have yo excuse myself and on the way yo the bathroom blast another pair of her heels. She gets me hard, shame she isn't interested in me as a fuck buddy :(

Any thoughts on what I should go re her heels and or trying to score with her
heels_lover12

Post by heels_lover12 »

This lady is a total MILF. And she wears seriously hot shoes.
sean1957

Post by sean1957 »

:oops: very hot more perhaps?
showusomeluvin

Post by showusomeluvin »

Found these on her FB page
image.jpg
image.jpg
Comments???

I think I'm headed over in the next few days, any suggestions as to what to do???

:)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Ok, honestly, I think she got some serious man-face.
But that doesn't matter as long as her shoe collection is that sexy. Any chance of being able to go through her underwear drawer? Or better yet; her laundry?