Heels at a friends party ***updated

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

curiosoxxx

Re: Heels at a friends party

Post by curiosoxxx »

Nice feet ...please cum on that blue shoes,they are hot
showusomeluvin

Post by showusomeluvin »

I will do my best to find something nice to cream if the opportunity presents itself

:)
showusomeluvin

Post by showusomeluvin »

Tiafain789 wrote:Ok, honestly, I think she got some serious man-face.
But that doesn't matter as long as her shoe collection is that sexy. Any chance of being able to go through her underwear drawer? Or better yet; her laundry?

Man-face? Really...she has some really sexy shoes that I can't wait to cream

X peace-out
blahnik2009

Post by blahnik2009 »

Well as I said, we have some nice x dresser job here... Congrats on your hair! :mrgreen: I mean no offense, that's fine to be a x dresser, but why not telling us from the start?
showusomeluvin

Post by showusomeluvin »

blahnik2009 wrote:Well as I said, we have some nice x dresser job here... Congrats on your hair! :mrgreen: I mean no offense, that's fine to be a x dresser, but why not telling us from the start?

I think you have your xdresser radar malfunctioning "blahnik2009", because I have been friends with this woman for many years now and I have seen her in a bikini etc etc and furthermore my best friend had dated her for a while shared some intimate pictures of her on his phone after they broke up and I can tell you that there is no evidence of a man there.

I will see what I can do in regards to getting access to more of her heels and or panties this week. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas of what I should do then let me know :)

Cheers
showusomeluvin

Post by showusomeluvin »

Hopefully will get a chance tonight to splash her heels
Last edited by showusomeluvin on Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

She's a hell of a hot chick.
The "man" image is just distorted because of the wide-angle close-up. Makes the chin & nose bigger.
Bring on the goodies!
Thanks for sharing!
heels_cummer2000

Post by heels_cummer2000 »

those first 2 pair of heels are so sexy, I bet she looks mighty fine wearing them, glad your able to gain access to her sexy heels, please keep them coming. Love to see more of her and the heels.
showusomeluvin

Post by showusomeluvin »

Will try for some more over the next few days

Keep the comments/suggestions going
showusomeluvin

Post by showusomeluvin »

So today I was extra excited. Last week I was able to get to another pair of this girls heels. But to my surprise I saw on her FB page today that she went out in the heels that I left my cum load in. This got me extra horny and to be honest I had to jerk off there and then. I hope u get as much satisfaction out of this as me. Can't wait to get another go at those heels of hers

COMMENTS / SUGGESTIONS Please
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.