Guess pumps galore: The sweet, the trashed, and the nailed

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Necrosis

Guess pumps galore: The sweet, the trashed, and the nailed

Post by Necrosis »

Hi fellas,

I am back with several heels I bought yet from online used shop here and they have unique tales to them I am excited to share with you all how unique they are. The title I listed are based on the characteristics of the shoes. All three of them are Guess heels (seems luck favors me guess heels) and dare I say they are the models that I know and love. so without further ado let's look at "the Sweet" first

This heel is a guess mipolia generation 5 (most recent) http://www.heels.com/shoe-video/guess-m ... ck-leather. also here on this blog: http://www.shoesgirlblog.com/guess-mipo ... for-women/

This pair I got from a bank employee lady, so imagine her being in office at least for 5 hours plus in her heels, and whats better is she seems like an avid Guess consumer as she mentioned she only buys Guess heels cause they fit her the best. She out rightly described the shoe as having toe prints in them, this is the part that I cannot let up, I just gotta have it! I love shoes with toe prints. To my surprise, when they arrived the smell was the first thing I noticed, it was nothing smelly in yucky sense but a very sweet lotion like scent to them I was in heaven, I smothered myself with them and they smelled lavender-ish sweet could be from her stockings or she put lotions on regularly. I tasted the "damp" area they have slightly bitter-ish taste and the trails of the prints are slightly milky / oily to touch so I am almost certain they are lotions, so images are below:
DSC07177.jpg
DSC07178.jpg
DSC07179.jpg
DSC07180.jpg
DSC07183.jpg
DSC07193.jpg
I can tell she has been resting her pumps on her stool footrest, you can tell by the scuffings on the bottom sole the leopard print they are damaged. Also I think sometimes she rest her feet up by the heel therefore the scuffing just above the stiletto heel joint

Coming next the trashed pair from an office lady working for a car bid (auction) office. And I tell you she walks around in big hanggar like garage and she definitely knows how to wear her heels to death!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bamar

Re: Guess pumps galore: The sweet, the trashed, and the nail

Post by bamar »

Hot pair of heels. Thanks for sharing the story too!
Necrosis

Post by Necrosis »

This is the original owner of the sweet smelling guess pumps and toe prints.
bank outfit.jpg
relaxed wear.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heels_cummer2000

Post by heels_cummer2000 »

Those are some sexy ass pumps you got there, and you got them from a lovely Asian lady to. Can't wait to see what your gonna do to them.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Wow! Great looking insole toeprints and general heavy wear! I'd think about ripping those out and wrapping them around your cock for some serious stroking ! Please tell us more of the story!
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

post mantap pak.... sepatu tu memang menarik. keep up the good work
Necrosis

Post by Necrosis »

Thanks for the likes folks! Will work on the next pair along with some creaming soon :)
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

HOT shoes. Fuck them hard.
Necrosis

Post by Necrosis »

Hi folks,

I am back and as promised, I will start with the second shoes and the cumming of the sweet mipolia guess pumps. Though I discovered today that I no longer have access to the picture of the owner of the two next pair of guess carrie pumps that I am going to show you she has deleted / blocked me from her black berry messenger. Her facebook has also changed setting she no longer publicly shows her photos, the closest thing I can show is a tiny picture of her (very hard to make out) from linked in, anyway, difficulties aside let's dive into the fun part shall we?

First I oiled them shoes and insert myself into the toe box
DSC07206.jpg
Then the fun begins
DSC07208.jpg
deep penetration
DSC07210.jpg
Accompanying the fucking are another guess tan leather kitten heels and the right mipolia shoe
DSC07211.jpg
it feels great when I slide the cock outside the toe box and play around the in step with the heel cup caressing my sack
DSC07212.jpg
and boom! the remaining of the cum got sprayed on the table and some fell into the side of the insole down the padding
DSC07213.jpg
Necrosis

Post by Necrosis »

Now on to "the trashed" guess. Try and compare the new pair with the ones damage after the long wear http://www.heels.com/womens-shoes/carri ... black.html

The seller actually first offered a very high price for the two pairs that I am about to buy from her but after the haggling I managed to get only about 60k rupiah each that's about USD5. As I said in the previous post she has blocked me from black berry messenger rendering me unable to check her photos out anymore, now I regret not saving any of them screenies before this thing happened, now sadly I have to describe what she may look like and you guys'll have to imagine what she looks like roughly :lol: sorry fellas, this is definitely a let down to the momentum eh? Anyway...
DSC07188.jpg
DSC07185.jpg
These are black fabric guess carrie, the owner is called "Desy" it is read like "daisy" our version of the name, as I said she works in a used automobile auction and insurance in jakarta. She wears a size 5, these shoes are mighty tiny, I could only dreamed if the insole are still sleek I would definitely squeeze myself into the tight toe box oh it would be heaven :oops:. I actually managed to briefly chat with her during our haggle through black berry and she told some of her stories to me very briefly and I lied to her, of course, by saying I bought these heels to help my artist friend making artworks about women and their victimization by fashion (how I got those idea to my head is beyond me, I am no extreme polar feminist, although I support female equality and fair go) she kind of softened a bit after hearing that and she joked maybe she could be notified if the artwork made lots of money and I said well sure why not, but sure that was just pleasantries and small talks. She looks a bit like Anggun the Indonesian singer now residing in France like below:
301094-la-belle-chanteuse-anggun-lors-du-4e-637x0-3.jpg
This is the closest thing I can get of Desy:
desy.jpg
By the way, these heels have a very strong gas emission smell to the undersole as she walks around that big hanggar full of cars that is one part that I do not like. There is a downside to the fabric material of course, but hang on! hang on! don't dismiss them just yet, once you checked on the insole and take a quick whiff those pointed part they definitely house her strong smelly toe jams they smelled sourish like white wine and slightly damp. Again... jakarta is 35 degree celcius almost constantly and humid so... you know what chemistry happened in that kind of atmosphere ;)

I presumed she has a habit of taking the shoes off and place her sweaty feet right on top of the pointy pair (resting her feet) this definitely has that strong scent similar to the one inside the toe box only being absorbed by the fabric! the downside to this is, she is also very careless the seams are all busted open from the stepping and is badly damaged. There's one thing I noticed about guess heels are, upon prolonged wearing, especially from bad maintenance and poor dryness the insole tears down the synthetic leather cracks and they fall apart. This one is not fuckable at all! definitely a no no. the insole by the sharp end of the toe box curled up from her sweaty toes cringing and the dried remainder of her toe and feet jam are so rough I dare not put myself in there. The insoles were once silver in color but now all gone under extreme sweating and rubbing.

If you want any more photos from a different angle just holler ok? That's all I have time for atm, y'all take care!