Indonesian Chinese Neighbor

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sakaholic

Indonesian Chinese Neighbor

Post by sakaholic »

My first thread, my neighbor Indonesian - Chinese woman around 25 years old and have a cute face.
Sorry for my Bad English
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kumshoe

Re: Indonesian Chinese Neighbor

Post by kumshoe »

great start, does she leave her shoes in the front? how is her feet smell?
sakaholic

Post by sakaholic »

kumshoe wrote:great start, does she leave her shoes in the front? how is her feet smell?
Yes, she leave her shoes in the front, just like many people in My Country does, no smell anything at all. Next Update I will post my other neighbor.
sakaholic

Post by sakaholic »

Other neighbor, Indonesian-Chinese, about 30 years old, very sexy and fashionable
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoeslaver

Post by shoeslaver »

May I know where are you residing?
heelguy1985

Post by heelguy1985 »

This is my favorite post already! I love neighbor topics and especially with asain ladies! Cum that younger asian girls flats too! And I love the 30yo milfs heels, blast all her shoes too she leaves outside her door for you. Dam I wish women here in the USA would leave there shoes outdide there doors too, dam
Necrosis

Post by Necrosis »

It's a culture thing, footwear are left outside. Ask any Indo women if the shoes can inhabit the dressers or anywhere in the bedroom where clothes are stored and they gonna look at you strange :lol: unless they are properly stored and cleaned prior to that. However if the shoes are still in frequent cycles of usage there is no way they are getting close to that area, they are either outside being aired or somewhere inside not too far away from the front door / garage on the shoe rack :wink:
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Excellent pix. Those first few look plum worn out. Jizz'em up. Love the other pix also. U think they have any idea??
sakaholic

Post by sakaholic »

Zara Shoes, from same milf 30yo, sorry my phone was low on battery when I cum it so didn't take a photos of the shoes with my cream.
sakaholic

Post by sakaholic »

shoeslaver wrote:May I know where are you residing?
Some Apartment in Jakarta, Indonesia