Slutty Stilettos Creamed

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sam loves wedges

Re: Slutty Stilettos Creamed

Post by Sam loves wedges »

Sorry this thread has taken a while to update. I hope this makes up for it...

After giving the missus a good rough Max Hardcore style ass fucking in the new blue Miss KGs the previous night (no pictures I'm afraid, she's gone 'shy') I had a real good go at them the following day when she was out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Does she know you cum in her heels?? Would she get angry if she found out? Has she got any close toe pumps?? :)
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

would love to see her feet in these
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

as always, you are a KING
Sam loves wedges

Atlas wrote:Does she know you cum in her heels?? Would she get angry if she found out? Has she got any close toe pumps?? :)
She knows I have a huge fetish for heels. She's often wanked me over her various stilettos whilst she has been wearing them (no pictures I'm afraid) and a fuck ain't a fuck unless she's wearing some high heels but I don't think she has any idea how many loads I have blown in her footwear (or her friends!). I'm slowly getting her into footjobs and it won't be long until I get to fuck her feet whilst she is wearing her sexy wedges, stilettos or stripper heels. It's work in progress!

Pumps... used to like them in the 80s but now I need to see toe polish peeping out. Plus once I started fucking peep toe heels or wedge sandals that was it for me.
suedej

Post by suedej »

Fantastic post man. Xx but i love the black pair lol, ive wanked alot watching you cum them . cum and a sexy suede heels go so well together ! Xx
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

I agree, these blue ones are on the slutty side. She was probably getting hit on when she wore them...
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

would love to see her wear these
Sam loves wedges

It's been a while but this felt fantastic...
IMG_3752-S.jpg
Like an animated gif?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

nice! can we have more?