Re: Sister In Law Sexy Heels and Sandals (Updated 1/18/15 )

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heels_cummer2000

Re: Sister In Law Sexy Heels (Updated 7/25/14)

Post by heels_cummer2000 »

Hey guys, thanks for all the comments, first off need to answer some questions.
stella_0183 wrote:The pumps are very hot. How do you fuck them? Does your SIL know about you play with her shoes?
Thanks for the pics!
Newfootlover wrote:She's smoking hot! I'm curious too, does she know you chum in her shoes?
heelguy1985 wrote:Is she asian?? Nice post!
I slide my cock inside her heels and stroke until I cum in them. And no my sister in law doesn't know I fuck and cum in her heels. She is one hot Asian girl ( Beside My Wife )
heels_cummer2000

Re: Sister In Law Sexy Heels (Updated 7/25/14)

Hey guys, today I have my sister in law's black BCBGirls stiletto pumps, These are her favor heels and she wears them a lot.
Each time I see her wear them I just wanna go take them off and have my way with them. For today I have some pictures of her wearing them when we went shopping. When we got back to her place, my wife and her were putting the stuff away and then sat down and had a long chit chat about what to do over the weekend. At this time I took 2 close up shots of her wearing them and then I told my wife and her sister to take off their heels and relax on the sofa because they had a long day shopping. Then I told my sister in law I'll put her heels back in the closet and put my wife's by the door. When I left the living room I went into the rest room and had my way with them. The heels were still warm and they smell so good.
SIL1.jpg
SIL2.jpg
SIL3.jpg
SIL4.jpg
SIL5.jpg
SIL6.jpg
SIL7.jpg
SIL8.jpg
BCBG2.jpg
BCBG3.jpg
BCBG4.jpg
BCBG5.jpg
BCBG7.jpg
BCBG8.jpg
BCBG9.jpg
BCBG10.jpg
BCBG11.jpg
BCBG12.jpg
BCBG13.jpg
BCBG14.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Re: Sister In Law Sexy Heels (Updated On 7/25/14 pics of SIL

Post by Newfootlover »

Did you leave it to dry? I hope you did and then seen her put them on later!!
stella_0183

Post by stella_0183 »

Nice pics of her. This style of high heels i like most! You must be very excited to play with her shoes after you saw her the whole day walking around in them. Clever idea, to help her take them back to the closet.
But you had less time play with them, right? My favourite position is to lay down on the shoe and slide my dick in the front and my balls in the heel cup. Also use some lotion to lubricate. Then fuck the shoe to cum inside. And use the other heel to tickle my balls meanwhile.
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

WwwoW!

stunning .. THANKS
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Hell yes!!!!!!
billie900

Post by billie900 »

those black heels are amazing !!!!
heels_cummer2000

Re: Sister In Law Sexy Heels and Sandals (Updated On 7/29/14

My sister in law and wife just went shopping the other day and came home with these sandals and couple bags of cloths. When they got home, they went into my sister in law's room to try on the cloths they just bought. Luckily she left her new sandals by the door. I knew that they were gonna take awhile so I had plenty of time to play with her sandals. This is the first time I let my cum dry up on any of her shoes. What was even better was that she worn her sandals to a event we all went to later that day and boy was it a turn on.
Untitled 5.jpg
Untitled 6.jpg
Untitled 7.jpg
Untitled 8.jpg
Untitled 9.jpg
Untitled 10.jpg
Untitled 11.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
supertech

Post by supertech »

You lucky SOB! :D
floplove

Post by floplove »

Thanks for posting the candid pics of her pretty feet and toes in the sandals,gets me off!