A way to get used heels?! Advice

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: A way to get used heels?! Advice

Post by Atlas »

Just ask your female friends or female work mates, that you have a friend who works for a theatre company & they are always on the look out for old female clothes & shoes! So just say to your friends, if you could go thru your clothes you don't wear anymore & same with old heels, boots or flats, please pass them on to me, because theatre companies are always happy to except donations ;) works everytime!
zanon

Post by zanon »

Do you guys have any favorited or "trusted" ebay sellers that have "the good stuff"? Meaning, genuinely worn by hot ladies, nice product, good pricing, etcetera...

Unfortunately my relationship with my fetish-indulging wife has come to a screeching halt so to soften the pain of her leaving me I promised myself 2 pairs of well worn, salty tasting, great smelling heels :) After she moves out that is...
eric1980

Post by eric1980 »

I found another uncredible way to get access to women shoes. You can combine a city trip with a shoecum experience. Book an appartment with airbnb, and try to rent this room to a woman, and get sure that it's her own living place that she's renting because she is off or living with her boyfriend. That way, you have a cheap place to stay, and yoy have unlimited access to the shoes she would have left in the appartment. The bigger the appartment, the most probability she store clothes and shoes.
crazy4me2see2

Post by crazy4me2see2 »

I have to share an unbelievable experience. I posted this ad on my local Facebook buy,sell,trade site.

am ISO well worn, dirty, falling apart womens shoes. Heels, flats, loafers, jelly shoes, basically anything that aren't boots, tennis shoes, or flip-flops. Might as well make a little money on a pair that you were likely going to throw out, right?
As I write this I am being pm'd with pictures and replies to my ad. Didn't know this would work this well but I have 9 different women in the first hour wanting me to buy there shoes. Definitely keep you posted.
This woman is going to send me pictures when she gets home.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flikr crazy4me2see
crazy4me2see2

Post by crazy4me2see2 »

Have the shoes, pictures coming soon.
Flikr crazy4me2see
LT800

Post by LT800 »

Have to say Poshmark since it’s my top source to get shoes. Plus most of the time you get their real names (95% of the time) plus you can request more pics and mostly they oblige. The people search on the mobile apps are your friend.

In my case I’m a wedding shoe collector and it’s always a turn on when I eventually see their wedding album (if you can research) knowing that the shoes that they got married in now belong to me. Such heavenly!
maturefeet

Post by maturefeet »

I see loads of women's stuff for sale on Facebook market place, the great thing is you can read the seller's profile and sometimes they show them off by wearing them in the pictures. I would love to buy so many of them but being married and retired I would have no where to keep them.
Luckily I do odd jobs for friends during the week when they are at work and get to go through the shoes and laundry baskets. Just saw one of my favourite shoe wearers today and she was wearing the wedge heels I cum in last week. I like to see where her toes are rubbing where my cock and cum has been while talking to her. Roll on summertime
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

crazy4me2see2 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:19 pm I have to share an unbelievable experience. I posted this ad on my local Facebook buy,sell,trade site.

am ISO well worn, dirty, falling apart womens shoes. Heels, flats, loafers, jelly shoes, basically anything that aren't boots, tennis shoes, or flip-flops. Might as well make a little money on a pair that you were likely going to throw out, right?
As I write this I am being pm'd with pictures and replies to my ad. Didn't know this would work this well but I have 9 different women in the first hour wanting me to buy there shoes. Definitely keep you posted.
This woman is going to send me pictures when she gets home.
cant wait for an update!
Here to feed my addiction! :P~~