My Fuck Toys

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Nostromoman

Re: My Fuck Toys

Post by Nostromoman »

She's never going to buy it. Women KNOW their shoes, believe me. You're getting yourself into trouble and throwing away a perfect situation with her shoes that are already available for you. Be sensible.
XOCAN

Post by XOCAN »

Hi! sorry it took me so long to update, sadly I couldn't stay a whole week but at least I fucked a some pairs...

As soon as I come in, the first pair I saw her black (incredibly soft to my dick) leather flats she used to work with these
DSC04128.JPG
DSC04129.JPG
DSC04130.JPG
DSC04131.JPG
DSC04132.JPG
Sorry I took few pics of the cummed flats but shortly after I came she was coming upstairs, but don't worry I fucked them at the next days

These are her working wedgies
DSC04125.JPG
DSC04127.JPG
DSC04136.JPG
DSC04137.JPG
DSC04138.JPG
DSC04139.JPG
DSC04140.JPG
DSC04141.JPG
DSC04142.JPG
That's it for now, tell me what do you think?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
XOCAN

Post by XOCAN »

Here are more pics
DSC04145.JPG
I guess she might notice the stains in her flats
DSC04133.JPG
DSC04134.JPG
The other flat
DSC04147.JPG
DSC04148.JPG
DSC04149.JPG
DSC04150.JPG
DSC04151.JPG
DSC04152.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
XOCAN

Post by XOCAN »

More pics of my aunt flats

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
XOCAN

Post by XOCAN »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

What kind sandals are?
XOCAN

Post by XOCAN »

Well guys I have very bad news... No I didn't got caught... But I'm afraid I won't be able to return the Jessica Simpson Pump. I'm moving to another city (for college) and my friend it's with his aunt house for holidays, and that makes me fell bad 'cause I wasn't my intention to steal them, I just wanted to have some fun with them and return them so she hopefully would wear them without her knowing that her shoe used to be my cum dumpster... Anyways I'm gonna keep them and hopefully during my colleges vacations I might visit him and will sneak up the shoe... After all I took her flats with me at least more than 8 months and she didn't notice, she's kinda messy with her shoes... Sorry that I didn't upload any pics today maybe next time... By the way any advice would be appreciated.
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

Well, buy her a present under some pretext. And continue enjoying her footwear..
XOCAN

Post by XOCAN »

Hello! Happy New Year!

So it's been a while since my last post but thats because we moved out to another city (Where my aunt lives) and our new and hopefully temporary internet sucks (As every other service in this country) so I might or might not update so often anyways the same day that we moved in to our new house, my aunt came to visit and guess what she was wearing

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image

Wonder if she felt her flats insole a little bit sticky...

And these pics are from yesterday in our small New Year's dinner, she wore a pair of sandals which I came last year

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image

See you later and Happy Holidays
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

She looks so good in those cummed heels
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Great, very nice 8)