Aldo Toe Cleavage Pumps (Spring Update)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mrtickles

Re: Aldo Toe Cleavage Pumps (UPDATE: She Left Them Again)

Post by mrtickles »

Does she wear her shoes with nylons? I would love to hear about that !
Retifist

Post by Retifist »

mrtickles wrote:Does she wear her shoes with nylons? I would love to hear about that !
Never with nylons. Any time she is wearing pumps, they are on bare feet. It drives me wild.
heelhumper

Post by heelhumper »

really beautiful pumps. do you know the style name or number?
Jacques777

Post by Jacques777 »

heelhumper wrote:really beautiful pumps. do you know the style name or number?
I want to know this too! I want to get these for my GF!
Zuby

Post by Zuby »

Damn sexy.. Hope u get more and more of her other pairs too.
I cant say which part of a beautiful feet doesn't arouse me.
Lovepump

Post by Lovepump »

Retifist wrote:
mrtickles wrote:Does she wear her shoes with nylons? I would love to hear about that !
Never with nylons. Any time she is wearing pumps, they are on bare feet. It drives me wild.
Bare feet are the best in pumps.... I bet the smell AMAZING!!!
mike1

Post by mike1 »

omg u r one lucky dude, those are amazing pumps got me rock hard.
Retifist

Re: The Temptation of the Aldos

Post by Retifist »

My saga with these black Aldo pumps continues. She has not worn them since early October and has switched to boots and other shoes worn with nylons appropriate to the colder weather. The thing that is driving me wild is that these pumps remain unworn beneath her desk in a very visible location that I must pass twenty times a day. Why hasn't she taken them home for the winter? She doesn't change into them at work and I have only seen them on her feet in warm weather on her bare feet. Does she have a hint that I admire her feet and is teasing me? This is quite baffling as it is very much out of character for this meticulous woman with whom I have worked for years and have never known her to leave shoes beneath her desk. Nonetheless, they remain there gathering a bit of dust and I see them every time I pass her desk and feel the erotic desire they produce. Their position shifts from day to day; sometimes one is lying on its side, another day they are together, and other times one or both may be turned around. Here are a couple of examples I photographed after she left for the day:
LT_ALDO_12-14_03.jpg
LT_ALDO_12_14_02.jpg
Their temptation finally got the better of me one recent evening and I could resist them no longer. Within moments of feeling the insole against me I erupted in erotic pleasure.
LT_ ALDO_12-14_01.jpg
As long as these pumps remain to tempt me every day, I'm certain that this will happen repeatedly. I'm not complaining, but remain puzzled as why they remain unworn for months beneath her desk.
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

She has likely relegated them to office use only as she has no other use for them outside of work. But that definitely means they are in their later stages of life even though they're not completely falling apart yet! Be on the lookout after next summer passes as they might just end up in the trash come next winter! And in the event that happens, I'd do anything to get my hands on them lol.
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

I think it is your duty to keep the dust off the gorgeous Aldos for her. That also means you need to keep loading them with cum and wiping it around. Imagine your excitement if you do see her wearing them, barefoot, again after you've cummed in them, say, 20-30 times?