Roomie's heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

drheel

Re: Roomie's heels

Post by drheel »

I love new look heels!
My thread- Patent platforms, Patent flats etc: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22357
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Update -
For those of you who have seen my other threads, here's the heels I mentioned.
Not too many pictures, but the black ones are her "formal attire" shoes. I've seen her don these when she's going to a formal occasion or just want to dress up a little extra. Gotto love hearing that clack-clack sound her heels are making when she walks down the hallway, her long legs fitted into those heels, sometimes combined with pantyhose, sometimes not. And always with a mid-length dress of some sort. She doesn't seem like the wild girl type though, so she probably always wears panties under those dresses.

They heels haven't been worn that much though. No toe prints in the shoe box, and not that much of a smell of her cute feet. The shoes are still super sexy though and soaks up cum really well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
centabsatz

Post by centabsatz »

Hmm really nice :P :P :P
Schöne Frauenfüsse und Autentisch getragene Frauenschuhe lecken ....
fk56565566

Post by fk56565566 »

great job dude! nice heels! 8) 8)
Griphus

Post by Griphus »

gr8 work man pleease keep going! m8 could you please take pictures of her feet and dont know could you show us her ass or even better her cameltoe in a candid pics. :twisted:
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

I'll see what I can do. She's back, but I'm going away for the weekend now.
Great to see her back and thinking about all the nasty stuff I've done to her stuff.... hopefully she'll take this weekend alone to lie down on that double bed of hers and play with herself.
shoelavin

Post by shoelavin »

thanks for sharing! great stuff, can we see more lingerie?