Cumming in step sisters heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

hot400heels

Re: Step Sis sexy heels

Post by hot400heels »

OMG - ignore my request for pantyhose. I just went back through your entire post. The pantyhose pics are amazing. Luv seeing you cock in them. Thanks for an incredible post.
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

So here's an update I've been holding back a bit. A month ago I had to stop by my friends house for a bit and his girlfriend has a MASSIVE shoe collection. She must have over 70 pairs of shoes! I've never had the chance to be alone with any of them but I would always see them around the house. I called him on my way over and he said that he needed to run to the store but the door was open. I got there not long after and knew I would have a few minutes to look around. Her closet must have had about 50 pairs on a massive rack. She had so many hot slutty shoes and plenty of designer heels. a lot of the heels were really high too! I grabbed some quick shots of her shoe rack and headed back to the living room. A little while later he had to run out again to pick up his girlfriend from the train station about 5 minutes away. I raced to the room and grabbed a super high sexy pair of BCBG heels. They didn't have much wear to them but they looked so good and are one of my favorite types of heel. I got in to the washroom and quickly grabbed some shots of them. God they're so hot! I pull my hard cock out and started to fuck them really good. It didn't take me long to cum given how hot the shoes were and the rush of finally getting to fuck her heels. Sadly my phone died as I was going at them and I couldn't get any pictures of me cumming them :( I returned the heels back after I cleaned them up a little bit but I made sure to leave a good layer around the toe area where she wouldn't see it. I left a pretty good amount in the shoe though!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jon42

Post by jon42 »

Wow, that is a great collection!
Recardo

Post by Recardo »

id love to see that skirt and wedges cummed on
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Wow that's an awesome collection your friends GF has got!
Lets hope you get to enjoy a few more :)
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

WOOOWWW! !!! this is my personal holy grail... perfect kind of taste.. I would spend month cuming that girl heels
XOCAN

Post by XOCAN »

Excellent thread!
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

So many to choose from... Lots more to cum soon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cormin

Post by Cormin »

Jaydude69 wrote:So many to choose from... Lots more to cum soon
Make it obvious Somebody cummed her heels this time :twisted:
somebody

Post by somebody »

Cormin wrote:
Jaydude69 wrote:So many to choose from... Lots more to cum soon
Make it obvious Somebody cummed her heels this time :twisted:

No, I din not to do this ;)
...::: I love the whipster of Her pantyhose when Her legs rubbing tohether and penetrate the noise of Her heels when they are tapping and scratching the ground, while She is walking :::...