Cumming in step sisters heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

platformcumm

Re: Cumming in step sisters heels

Post by platformcumm »

awesome
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

I took another chance shortly after when she was home again. I had to go by and help move some things for her one afternoon and when I arrived I said I just needed to get changed first. She told me to use the washroom or her room and she would meet me outside. She headed outside and I made my way to her room to find some heels! Her lita boots were sitting on the floor of her closet as soon as I opened it and I figured they would be perfect to fuck. I rubbed my cock all over the outside and let some precum drip on them before I shoved my cock in and fucked them good. I didn't pull out and shot a big warm load in to them that dripped all the way down to the toe area. I pointed them down so the cum would run to the bottom then got changed. I put them back where I found them but left it pointed forward a bit without cleaning them. While I was helping her she told me she was going out with some friends that night. I'm really hoping she ended up wearing those boots out (we've been having some cool weather) with my load still in it.

Going to try and stop by this week... any requests??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Nice work mate!! That's what I do, always position them so it all runs down into the toe area!! None of my ex's or gf's ever knew & I always left my whole load in their heels or boots!! Keep it up!!
paulojean

Post by paulojean »

Excellent travail dans ces boots merci encore svp
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

What if it hadn't have dried by the time she slipped those boots on?
olallacd

Post by olallacd »

i would like specially bit my cock with this tachs!!
Heelfreek1701

Post by Heelfreek1701 »

Any chance you could get a few pictures of her closet or where ever she keeps her heels?
Heelfreek1701

Post by Heelfreek1701 »

Any chance you could get a few pictures of her closet or where ever she keeps her heels?
LeglessFootGuy

Post by LeglessFootGuy »

Step sisters are the best.. has she ever worn them with cum still wet in them. Mine has knowingly worn her flip flops around after I do my business on them. A part of me thinks she likes it. Do you think your sister would mind if she found out?
LeglessFootGuy

Post by LeglessFootGuy »

Step sisters are the best.. has she ever worn them with cum still wet in them. Mine has knowingly worn her flip flops around after I do my business on them. A part of me thinks she likes it. Do you think your sister would mind if she found out?