Cumming in step sisters heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

LeglessFootGuy

Re: Cumming in step sisters heels

Post by LeglessFootGuy »

Step sisters are the best.. has she ever worn them with cum still wet in them. Mine has knowingly worn her flip flops around after I do my business on them. A part of me thinks she likes it. Do you think your sister would mind if she found out?
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

LeglessFootGuy wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:02 pm Step sisters are the best.. has she ever worn them with cum still wet in them. Mine has knowingly worn her flip flops around after I do my business on them. A part of me thinks she likes it. Do you think your sister would mind if she found out?
Sounds like you need to start your own thread on the adventures you're having :D :D
partyanimal

Post by partyanimal »

Good taste of women shoes i would keep them even its big risk but nice to think u have your friends girlfriend high heels. First of all would be fantastic way to sleep when u know u have her high heels :) the day after its even better when u wake up with boner on women high heels :) Perfect way to wake up.
partyanimal

Post by partyanimal »

Good taste of women shoes i would keep them even its big risk but nice to think u have your friends girlfriend high heels. First of all would be fantastic way to sleep when u know u have her high heels :) the day after its even better when u wake up with boner on women high heels :) Perfect way to wake up.
partyanimal

Post by partyanimal »

nice pick there love the blue high heels u had fun with :)
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

partyanimal wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:34 am Good taste of women shoes i would keep them even its big risk but nice to think u have your friends girlfriend high heels. First of all would be fantastic way to sleep when u know u have her high heels :) the day after its even better when u wake up with boner on women high heels :) Perfect way to wake up.
I've kept several pairs of her heels over the years. I have quite a collection of the ones I've taken... I'll post a pic of all of them sometime soon. I just stopped by her place now while she's out as something caught my eye the other day...

I haven't seen her sexy Steve Madden pumps in quite a while so I figured they must be living at the office. I saw a snap of her the other day wearing them at an event so I figured they may have come home with her for the weekend. Sure enough, I came over and they were here! I'm currently having my way with them while she's out... they're about to get a big blast! Of course I found some more stuff to have fun with too ;)
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Jaydude69 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:31 pm
partyanimal wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:34 am Good taste of women shoes i would keep them even its big risk but nice to think u have your friends girlfriend high heels. First of all would be fantastic way to sleep when u know u have her high heels :) the day after its even better when u wake up with boner on women high heels :) Perfect way to wake up.
I've kept several pairs of her heels over the years. I have quite a collection of the ones I've taken... I'll post a pic of all of them sometime soon. I just stopped by her place now while she's out as something caught my eye the other day...

I haven't seen her sexy Steve Madden pumps in quite a while so I figured they must be living at the office. I saw a snap of her the other day wearing them at an event so I figured they may have come home with her for the weekend. Sure enough, I came over and they were here! I'm currently having my way with them while she's out... they're about to get a big blast! Of course I found some more stuff to have fun with too ;)
Oh yeah!! Can't wait :twisted: :twisted:
I love high heel Pumps
PowerDick

Post by PowerDick »

Jaydude89, the storys about your stepsister is sure hot and her heels , omg, i lost the count that i cummed just to their pictures. But after so many horny stories about your stepsister adventures in the night, i cant stop thinking "how does she look", can you send us an pic of her wearing one of those hot heels? Just add some blur to her face, that i'll make her unrecognizable. But my mind can't stop o fantasize her body.
bootheels

Post by bootheels »

Any updates?
hhhzzz

Post by hhhzzz »

When you post pics of her ruined torn pantyhose can you lay them out and stretch them out a little so we can see the crotch hole and runs more visually? (Same for her unused pantyhose, i prefer the tan ones)