Cumming in step sisters heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Hollyinhose2013

Re: Step Sis sexy heels

Post by Hollyinhose2013 »

My goodness... tasty work! Love to see your step sis in them after you finish. :D
Gurkenglas

Post by Gurkenglas »

Me too ..... :D
Recardo

Post by Recardo »

nice work :)
somebody

Post by somebody »

She is so hot, and You have done a nice shoot :D
...::: I love the whipster of Her pantyhose when Her legs rubbing tohether and penetrate the noise of Her heels when they are tapping and scratching the ground, while She is walking :::...
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

I stopped by a few days ago but wasn't able to fuck any shoes on this visit. Hopefully over the next couple weeks I can get back there and see which ones she's being wearing. I looked for the black booties while I was there but I'm pretty sure she keeps those with her most the time. I'd like to know which pair you guys wanna see get creamed the next time? I wanna hear about what you think about her and what you would do if you had these shoes for your own play :D

I found a big stash of panties I've grabbed over the years from her and a shoe i grabbed from her years ago when I first started creaming her shoes. I'm pretty sure she had lost one of them and this one was kicking around. they're super hot and I wish she never lost the pair.

I was over visiting a friend this week and his gf had an amazing shoe collection! there must have been 50+ pairs in her closet and so many were hot slutty heels. She's such a cock tease. I'm hoping that I can find a way to fuck them one day soon but I wouldn't know where to start!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Oh wow, that is one delicious collection!
Plowboy535

Post by Plowboy535 »

is there a way you can do these plz
junglist wrote:Image

^^^ yum
Jaydude69 wrote:her bday is coming up in a little while and I was thinking what if I got her a pair of heels or a gift certificate to a shoe store she'd likely buy heels at? I wonder if she'd think anything of it? I bet if I got a gift certificate to a store with mostly heels she would pick a hot cock tease pair.
Try the gift voucher approach. If you buy her a pair of heels, there is a chance they might not be to her taste and puts you and her on the spot. Loving your work man!
XOCAN

Post by XOCAN »

wow nice collection!
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

I ended up getting pretty lucky this weekend! My mates girlfriend was crashing at my place over the weekend as she was vising with friends in the area and came in from out of town. I was supposed to be gone but I had to stop back over the weekend to grab a few things. When I got back I found that she was out but there was a bag full of her stuff in the bedroom. I was sure that she would probably have a pair of heels in there and sure enough I found a sexy pair of well worn nine west pumps! they were so damn sexy! I quickly grabbed them and fucked them so hard. they were super soft and felt great against my cock. I dropped a load in one of her shoes but I ended up getting too excited and shot a little long :D . I fucked the other shoe before I left and dropped a load in there too but unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the second one. I rubbed it in around the toe point and put them back in the bag before I left. She must wear them to work based on how used they were so I wonder if she'll notice this week?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Nice, good find, sexy looking well worn heels, how did they smell?? Cant wait for you to fuck the hell out of those sexy thigh highs.