Cumming in step sisters heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Jaydude69

Re: Cumming in step sisters heels

Post by Jaydude69 »

Here's a quick shot from some fucking I did over the weekend. My step sister had a party on Friday night and had a bunch of her friends over. I stopped by the next day to drop some stuff off and everyone had gone out for a bit so I decided to look around. I found these crazy hot heels in her bedroom laying on the bed... As you can tell from the pic I found a lot more than that too... More pics and stories to cum...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hollyinhose2013

Post by Hollyinhose2013 »

my cock is intriqued!!!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

wow, how did i miss this post

cant wait for the update
bongotongo

Post by bongotongo »

wow soooo amazing!!
Woetsi

Post by Woetsi »

Mate, I think that half the forum is dying for an update. Such great work
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Hmmm I wonder what happened?
Slingbackguy

Re: Step Sis sexy heels

Post by Slingbackguy »

Jaydude69 wrote:These are a couple shots I was able to grab the other night while we were hanging out. She was wearing a super short leather skirt and a pair of knee high black socks that night and when she went to get up I was able to snap these :D I ended up going back to her place earlier and had a go with a pair of fishnet nylons and some of her heels. I'll post some more of that soon.
Tiafain789 wrote:
Jaydude69 wrote:here's a quick preview of what I found there the other day. These clothes were in a overnight bag on her floor so she must have worn this outfit out partying! I also saw she still had the pantyhose with the crotch torn out.. would love to hear why you think she did that? :twisted:
Well, I'd like to THINK that someone had their hand up her skirt and was rubbing her pussy trhough the pantyhose :D
that's a good point.. the hole wasn't that big so I don't know if you could have fucked without ripping it more. It did seem like it had been ripped out on purpose though
Tell you what any bitch hot enough to wear those heels and outfits would be welcome on my rod balls deep and pumping baby juice into!
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

A new pair added to the collection. More updates to cum...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Woetsi

Post by Woetsi »

Best post is going on again! Nice!
bootlovers

Post by bootlovers »

What a super heels has she...
She looks also super.

Would like to see more pics :D