Cumming in step sisters heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sandalfan1

Re: Cumming in step sisters heels

Post by sandalfan1 »

Since it's getting colder that also means more pantyhose
Yay!!! I love those worn with boots. They look so sexy!
cenaturis

Post by cenaturis »

what a thread. cant stop cumming right now
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

Looks like someone's been out teasing some cocks recently :lol: :lol:

Stopped by today and found a pair of pantyhose bunched up on the floor with panties wrapped up in them. Right by the door were her slutty Lita style boots too. They of course needed to be cummed! I've got the panties and hose wrapped around my dick and I'm giving her boots a nice fuck right now!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
roomy101

Post by roomy101 »

You lucky so and so.
She is one dirty bitch.... in a nice way :wink:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

So hot that she thrashes those boots.....love it.....must be so 'cum filled' by now :D :D
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

Jaydude69 wrote:Looks like someone's been out teasing some cocks recently :lol: :lol:

Stopped by today and found a pair of pantyhose bunched up on the floor with panties wrapped up in them. Right by the door were her slutty Lita style boots too. They of course needed to be cummed! I've got the panties and hose wrapped around my dick and I'm giving her boots a nice fuck right now!
Awesome, can't wait to see the pics!!
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Jaydude69 wrote:Looks like someone's been out teasing some cocks recently (...) ow!
So fucking hot. Shit, if I had found that stash I would have had a serious time trying to suppress the urge to not just take that pantyhose and panty bundle and keep them forever.
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

Tiafain789 wrote:
Jaydude69 wrote:Looks like someone's been out teasing some cocks recently (...) ow!
So fucking hot. Shit, if I had found that stash I would have had a serious time trying to suppress the urge to not just take that pantyhose and panty bundle and keep them forever.
It took a lot of will power not to keep that for myself! I fucked her hose good though and got it nice and wet with precum before I pulled out and shot a nice load deep in her boot. I let it run down in to the toes and put them back without cleaning up. I've been busy and didn't stop by the past week but she did come by my place this weekend and I was finally able to score with a pair that has been really hard to get my hands on! I was even able to grab some candid shots afterwards. Great update cumming this week :) any guess which heels they were?

I've posted these before but here's a little JO material of her in the Bebe platforms. I fucked a chick while she wore these recently and got a heeljob with them on. Would love to hear some naughty stories of what you guys would do to her/her shoes if you had the chance!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Those are seriously sexy heels!
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Your step sis is so sexy jaydude. You have posted so much amazing stuff. Thanks for sharing. Man I'd absolutely LOVE to see a candid video of her wearing any of the sexy heels you have posted. I love all her heels but these are my top three favs :
1) Pink wedges
2) Nude Pumps
3) Black Pumps

I normally prefer elegant pumps but her wedges turn me so on. Would love to see the candid video. If you could pull this off it'd be amazing?:twisted: :twisted:
I love high heel Pumps