Cumming in step sisters heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

spermroy

Re: Step Sis sexy heels

Post by spermroy »

You've got some new stuff? I love the stuff you've posted alreadt would love to see alot more :3
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

I've been pretty busy the past month or so and haven't had much time to update here. I have stopped by my step sisters place a few times but didnt get a chance to have much time with her heels. I'm going to stop by today or tomorrow so hopefully will have an update of those soon! I did on one visit cream the tan and green wedges but didn't have a chance to grab any pics of it.

I was visiting a friend recently when she had to step out for a few minutes. I knew she had a ton of shoes so I grabbed a pair when she left and quickly went to work. they were fairly new and not much wear to them but I know she will probably wear them a lot for work.

Which pair should I cum the next time I'm at my sisters? I'll try and do the first pair that someone calls out or majority rules. Going by there soon so let me know!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
loveicetea

Post by loveicetea »

Jaydude69: When you get a chance can you show all gold color sandals on page 13 of this tread? Thank you SIR! :mrgreen:
youngcrossdresser :3

Post by youngcrossdresser :3 »

can you post of picture of her face ? or send it to me on private email please/ it would be way sexier knowing how she looks
shoelavin

Post by shoelavin »

Well maybe not the face since that's pretty private but how about more of her? feet? body?
youngcrossdresser :3

Post by youngcrossdresser :3 »

why not of her face. it not like we're going to see how outside and tell her. i just want to know who the hot girl behind the heels
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

Here are some more shots of her body and some edited face shots. I had to distort it a little bit, sorry.

I stopped by a few days ago and had a quick go with the sexy goth wedges. I don't know if I've fucked these ones before but they were easily accessible and needed a good loading! I also grabbed one of the spiky boots and sniffed them hard while I fucked the wedges. They have a stronger smell now so she must be wearing them in the summer heat.

When I was over the other day there were a ton of panties everywhere. I was trying to be quick so I didn't bother but it gave me an idea. I was thinking about sending a lucky forum member a pair of her worn panties. I think it would be so hot if some lucky guy got to taste them while he got off. I know I'd love to! The catch in all this is that you must be in the States or Canada and I'd want to see some sort of tribute to let me know you wanted it. If I find someone up to the task, I will mail a pair of the most well worn panties I can find
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Jaydude69 on Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Any vans or converse
spermroy

Post by spermroy »

Jaydude69 wrote: I was thinking about sending a lucky forum member a pair of her worn panties. I think it would be so hot if some lucky guy got to taste them while he got off. I know I'd love to! The catch in all this is that you must be in the States or Canada and I'd want to see some sort of tribute to let me know you wanted it. If I find someone up to the task, I will mail a pair of the most well worn panties I can find
great idea. A shame it's only the states or canada and not europe :(. I would love to have a pair of them
shoelavin

Post by shoelavin »

Wow! What a beauty :) love those pink wedges!