Cumming in step sisters heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Hengst81

Re: Cumming in step sisters heels

Post by Hengst81 »

Pussy pump, maybe?
valker

Post by valker »

remote controlled vibe? hehe
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

So to finish off the story about what I found and what I’ve learned since then...

A few months ago I went by like I normally do and found her overnight bag. Whenever I come across it there’s always some sexy things inside. This time was the best... like I said before I found some cock rings, condoms, lube... and the best of all... a collar with “slave” on the front and a leash!! I was so horny I thought I would cum right away but knew there was more in there. Further down in the bag I found a new butt plug still in the packaging, another pack of cock rings, fishnet bodystocking, more lube and 2 pairs of super crusty panties. The one pair smelled so strong of cum and lube I could smell it as soon as I picked it up. I grabbed the cock rings and slid one on my dick and another around my balls. I slowly edged myself while jerking off with all of the things I found. In the end I blasted her pink pumps and the black and white wedges with a big load.

Since then she’s opened the butt plug and started using it. This thing is big too! Much bigger than any of her other ones. I’ve also cum on it once for good measure ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

Fucking incredible!

Do you happen to have any pics of the black and white wedges you came on?
Hengst81

Post by Hengst81 »

Nice update! You should Check her cam, in there are any pics or vids of her in action 😉. Thanks for that update, i hope we don't have to wait to long for the next!
Hengst81

Post by Hengst81 »

Nice update! You should Check her cam, in there are any pics or vids of her in action 😉. Thanks for that update, i hope we don't have to wait to long for the next!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

awesome update!
Well_worn_fet

Post by Well_worn_fet »

This outstanding, so jealous! Can you get more of the knock off Litas please, everytime you put up a new pic they looks like they have been abused by both her feet and your cum! Good effort all in tho my man 👌🏻
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

Well_worn_fet wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:21 am This outstanding, so jealous! Can you get more of the knock off Litas please, everytime you put up a new pic they looks like they have been abused by both her feet and your cum! Good effort all in tho my man 👌🏻
These have been one of my favourite pairs to blast in recently and I abused them good a few days ago when I stopped by
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheShoeCumLord

Post by TheShoeCumLord »

Epic Post, dude! Can you tell us roughly how many cumshots and sessions you had with your step-sisters heels in total yet? Must be at least a couple hundred or something similar. :D