Cumming in step sisters heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wifey-heels

Re: Cumming in step sisters heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Jaydude69 wrote:
wifey-heels wrote:Have you commented on her style and taste in footwear? Maybe drop hints about her feet must hurt after wearing all day! If she's as frisky as you've explained. She'll catch on. BUT dont overdue comments. My guess is that she already knows and is playing games with you but only you know this for sure! I love the pix!

I took your advice today when the chance came up. We're both going to an event this weekend and I messaged to see what the dress code would be. She said it was pretty casual and she planned on not dressing up. I told her I was probably going to dress a bit nicer anyways and it worked! She replied back saying that if I was going to that she would to! I knew it would be a little casual so it's probably not a club outfit she's breaking out but I hope there's a pair of heels! Hopefully I'll be able to grab a couple candid shots and if I'm really lucky have a quick play with the shoes beforehand :)

I would comment on how great she looks and if she wears heels. Maybe comment on how they make her legs look or how great she looks in general. Just to break the ice. Depending on her reaction from that is where you go from there. If she shuts down. Probably back off until she gets a drink in her. If she does the "I'm bashful" smile and makes it a point to say thank you. Keep the comments cumming but spread them out. Don't want to sound overly horny. If she gets a few drinks and is on her feet and accepts the comments only you know what you can say and get away with BUT this may be the time to say "those heels look great but have to be killing your feet. I give a mean message" but if you think she'll freak out. STOP!!! Just be nice and build a rapport letting her know you trust her. After Several different occasions of her thinking you trust her. Then you could become more bold but don't chance it if she doesn't act appreciative of you noticing her!
GOOD LUCK!!!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.........cant wait to hear what her outfit was...........hope you 'enjoyed' yourself :D :D
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

So we all went out the other night as I mentioned before. I went by to meet at her place with some friends before we all went out. When I got there she was still getting ready but I could see her new wedges were out near the door. They still hadn't been worn but I figured tonight would be the first time! There was no chance I could've had a chance to fuck them with the other people around so I had to forget about that pretty quickly. Sure enough she came down dressed in a low cut top and a very tight pair of black leggings. They fit so tight around her ass and legs. We got ready and she threw on the wedges before we left. I was able to snap some candid pics of them while we were out. When the night was over I decided to go back and sleep on the couch instead of going home. She came in and pretty much went right to bed but left the heels sitting by the door where she took them off. I waited a few minutes until she was gone to bed and grabbed the shoes to give them a good fuck! When I was finished I went go the toilet and as I was passing her room I could hear a slight buzzing noise. I quietly waited outside the door as I had an idea of what was going on... Sure enough I could hear her letting out some soft moans... Guess she had to use her vibrator a bit before she fell asleep :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Interesting!!
Knowing you're on the couch and probably heard you in the bathroom! She chose to crank the vibe up and put the needle on the record like a dance club DJ!
Any chances to comment on her shoes?
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Wow !!
A million times 'WOW'.
Freshly taken off heels fucked.
Please post more candids of her. She is the best. She gives me a harder orgasm than any other girl I've looked at while jerking off.Ever. And please post the pics of the wedges being fucked hard.
I love high heel Pumps
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.......such a good thread!!!!!!
Bigdrummerboy

Post by Bigdrummerboy »

I love those spiked ankle boots
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

My updates?
This could be good or horribly bad by not hearing from him
Mr.NiceGuy

Post by Mr.NiceGuy »

yes indeed, may the force be with him :D
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Jaydude69 wrote:Recently I've been giving a lot of blasting to the spiked ankle boots, since everyone has requested them so much! I've probably loaded them 5 or so times in the past month and after a while got an idea. I used a paint brush to spread the cum around the toe area. After the last time they were pretty coated in both shoes. Then the other day I came across a picture she put up of the boots... looks like she wore them out on the weekend and completely wore out the sole on the bottom of one! She must have partied pretty hard that night and of course ended up with some sticky feet :lol: When she wears these boots partying she usually wears pantyhose so I'm sure it was noticeable... there was a lot of loads in there!
Fucking amazing! Huge bonus points for posting pictures of her used panties :mrgreen: